To our home

"*laughs* Can't dear friend "
"So who do you want to stay with you Sasuke? "
"I want him *points at Naruto* to stay with me"
"Thought so. So Naru-"
"*turns back* There's no one behind me Uchiha. Have you started day dreaming ? "
"Dobe I meant you. Not someone "
"Oh I thought- WHAT? I won't stay with you. Even a second with you is like being in hell for me Uchiha"
"Do you think I want to stay with a loud speaker? "
"Now you are blaming me? Yo you were the one who suggested me. Not me"
"I have my own reasons "
'This is the chance to make Naru move away from Nara. Hell I won't miss it'
"*sigh* I think he is true Naruto. Only you can control him"
"Does I have super power for that baa-chan? "
"No. You holds his heart"
"You are making it complicated baa-chan "
'But it's true Naru'
"And more over it would be like having a roommate. You could live there as in your house since Sasuke will be alone"
"But I like staying with Shika and his family "
"How long will you stay Naruto? Don't you think you are being an outsider to them? "
"*face becomes sad* But baa-chan they makes me feel like i have a house to return back"
"I know Naruto. But your real house isn't that. It's with the one you love"
" I love? So it must be with Sasuke's sister"
"Sasuke's sister? Who told you? "
"I meet with Sasuke's brother and called me his brother in law. So I guessed that I was in love with Sasuke's sister since I don't have that kind of relationship with this teme"
"*laughs* Brat you are really am idiot. If he had a sister you should have seen her by now. So where is she? "
"Isn't that my question baa-chan? I lost my memory. What if you guys hid her or worst kill her? How could I find out? "
"If you think you were in love with Sasuke's sister won't you think her house I mean Sasuke's house will be yours too"
"Hm I guess"
'Looks like hokage is planning something '
"So won't you go and wait for her there? "
"If that's how it is I will baa-chan "
'He still is such a dobe'
After discharge Sasuke and Naruto went to the Uchiha district.
"Wow it looks like a ghost area"
"Of course it would. After all I was the only one here and since I left there wasn't any one living here "
Sasuke thinks about the massacre and tightened his fist. Naruto placed his hand above Sasuke's fist and loosened it.
"*smile* don't worry Sasuke. We can change it"
"*smiles* Thanks Naru"
"Naru? "
'Shit. I spilled it out '
"Was it a nickname for me Sasuke? "
"Hn"
"So I should have called you... Sasu"
"*nods*Hn"
"So do you want me to call Sasu or Sasuke? "
"Any thing you like. *mumbles* but I like Sasu"
"Hm if you want other nick name I have more like Sausage, Sas-uke, Duck butt-"
"Enough. Sasu is fine"
"*laughs* if you say so S-a-s-u"
'*blush* he reminds me of our first sex. The way he moans under me. The way his skin tremble under my touch. The way-'
"What's wrong Sasuke? Your nose is bleeding "
"Nothing. *wipes the blood* here we have reached home"
They stopped before an old designed house. Sasuke opened the house and move aside for Naruto to enter.
"I am home Shika"
"Hn?"
"Sorry I said it because it has became a habit for me"
"But from now on you should say 'I am home Sasuke'. Don't forget "
"Hai Sasu"
Sasuke smiled and walk inside, Naruto tagging along. He on the switches and a dusty living room came in view.
"Looks like we have a lot to clean tomorrow "
"Wait a second. Did you drag me to be a cleaner for you Uchiha? I knew something was wrong when you asked me to stay with you"
"Shouldn't the house be cleaned when my 'beloved sister' returns"
"So you now admit that you have a sister"
"What ever. Come on"
Sasuke took Naruto to his bedroom.
"This is the bedroom. We should clean this room first. Atleast we could sleep in a clean bed"
"Isn't there other bed? "
"No. I only need a bed to sleep"
"But what about me? Where will I sleep? "
"*smirk* Are you afraid now Naru? Aren't we both guys? So why are you scared? "
"*blushes* I don't feel safe around you"
"And the reason? "
"Forget it. I will sleep on the window side"
"Hn. So let's start cleaning "
After cleaning the bed room and the bathroom both decided to shower. Since Naruto hasn't taken his clothes Sasuke gave him his good one. He gave the bathroom in the bedroom for Naruto and went to another bathroom to shower. When he returned he saw Naruto sitting on bed. Sasuke's cloths were big for him. So the shirt was reaching to his shoulder.
'God please give me self control. Or else I will ravish him right now'
"Sasuke your dress is big for me"
"Hn"
"What does that mean? "
"Go to sleep. Tomorrow we can bring your dress"
They both lay on their respective sides and tried to sleep. Sasuke can't sleep because he was too happy to have Naruto with him again.

 Sasuke can't sleep because he was too happy to have Naruto with him again