Only rivals?

Next morning when Sasuke was woken up Naruto wasn't there.
"Naruto where are you? "
"Oh you are awake Sasuke"
"What are you doing here Sakura? "
"Lady Tsunade told me to check on you and bring you food. So here I am"
"Where did Naruto go? "
"He went to Shikamaru's house to change"
'Nara's house? '
"Sakura tell me what happened when I left? "
"After the battle Naruto lost all his memories, they were sealed away. The reason is forbidden to say. Only Hokage-sama is allowed to say. If you need to know ask her. After that Naruto started living with Shikamaru. And he went training with Jiraya-sama and Lady Tsunade for three years. After that we met you and stuff like that "
"Hn"
"Sasuke I truly wish now that Naruto will forgive for your mistake "
"Why? Didn't you told me that you won't forgive me? "
"I did. But when you were ready to fight with Madara for Naruto, it remind me the scene when you jumped before Naruto when Haku tried to attack him. So I believe that you still love him and you had a good reason for leaving Naruto that day. If not don't expect mercy from me "
"Thank you Sakura. It means a lot"
"*smiles* That's what team mates are for"
Suddenly Naruto entered the room.
"Dobe have you heard about knocking? "
"What? It's not like some thing serious was going on here. Aa *put a hand on his mouth stop his laugh* or was it? "
"Shut up Naruto. Or I will shut your mouth *infuse chakra to her hand*"
"*sweat drop* Sorry Sis. I was just joking "
'God if he was the past Naru he would be unleashing a drama here. But I miss his jealous behavior '
"So how did it go Naruto? Did you ate your food? "
"Hmm. Today Shika's parents weren't home. So he made the breakfast. Sis you have to eat it. It was so delicious "
'Nara and Naru alone in a house? I have to do something fast'
"I didn't know that Shikamaru can cook"
"Me neither. But as always he rocks. His wife is lucky to have him. Aa that reminds me. *laughs evilly * Ne Sis is it true that he is dating a sand shinobi? "
"I don't know. But I think they both will make a cute couple "
"They should be"
"What do you mean Uchiha? Who are you to decide his partner? "
'Looks like Sasuke is jealous that Naruto talks about Shikamaru. *laughs mentally * this is going to be fun'
"Let me guess that girl has blonde hair? "
"How did you know it Uchiha? *gasp* Don't tell me you stalk her? "
"Tch I have other jobs to do dobe"
'Like I thought Nara was in love with Naru'
"Whatever teme"
Sakura's laugh stopped their fight .
"You guys. You are still the same as ever"
"Hn"
"Of course we will. After all we were rivals in past"
"Only rivals? "