Proposal

The days after was like a festival in Uchiha compound. After knowing that Naruto was pregnant the Konoha 10 arranged a party for him. Sasuke had to hear all the warning from the  Nara and Sabaku. Knowing that they were only ensuring the safety of Naruto he didn't said any thing back. Naruto was showered by so many gifts and blessing .

6 months later:

"Naru come on "
"Coming"
After the answer a blonde beauty with a swollen stomach came out of the room .
"As always you are so beautiful" Sasuke said while tugging the hair from Naruto's face to his ear.
"That means a lot to me Sasu" Naruto said while caressing Sasuke's cheek.In the beginning of pregnancy Naruto was so concerned about his body. He thought Sasuke won't love him because he became fat . But for Sasuke Naruto with a big belly was really sexy. It remind him that he is the mother of his childs and the love of him. So he had a big trouble to convince the blonde that no matter how he look Sasuke will always love him. Only after a lot explanation he was ready to show his body to Sasuke. After that incident Sasuke always remind Naruto that he was beautiful. Every time he says that with full of love in his eyes. Making Naruto happy to know that he was still loved by his beloved.

Sasuke leaned in and kissed the soft lips of Naruto. His lips were like drug to Sasuke. No matter how much he drink he wasn't satisfied. After the kiss Naruto asked with a blush on his face "Where are we going , dear?". It was his first time to hear the word dear from the blonde's so Sasuke was apparently frozen."Oii Sasuke are you alright?" Naruto asked while shaking the raven slowly."A-ahh just wait and see honey".Seeing the light blush becoming dark, with a satisfied smirk Sasuke took Naruto's hand and walk to their destination.
He has planned this a few days ago. He was planing to propose Naruto a long time ago. But fate made him wait. So now that God has blessed him with a child he wasn't going to make it any longer . The Konoha 10 has also helped him with the preparation. They have selected a hill with sunflower field for the event.
It was setted like a picnic but only they know for what the setting were. Upon reaching the valley of the hill Sasuke told Naruto to close his eyes. When he opened it his eyes was shining seeing the field. For a while he and Sasuke ran through the field . When Naruto was tried Sasuke took him to the place arranged as picnic place.
"Wow Sasu I am so happy today.When did you set this all?"
"The girls setted this all"
"I guessed"
"Ne ne what did you mean Naru?"
"Do you really think you are into romantic stuffs Uchiha?" Naruto asked with a teasing tone.
"That might be true"
"Naru I have something to show you"
Sasuke said while taking Naruto's hand and standing up. With a nod from Naruto he took both to underneath a big sakura tree. The rose petals was floating through the wind. While Naruto was trying to catch the petals Sasuke went to one of his knee.
"Naruto Uzumaki will you do me a favour by being mine forever?"
The silence from the blonde was making Sasuke nervous.
"If you don't like then-"
"It's not like that Sasuke. I was just too shock"
"So what is your answer?"
"Ofcourse yes Sasuke"
Suddenly Sasuke hugged Naruto .
"Thanks Naru. For everything you did to me"
Naruto just hug him back as a reply. After a while with the hugging Sasuke took a ring from his pocket and put it on Naruto's ring finger. The ring was small yet gorgeous one. It was a golden ring with a fan symbol on top. Germs were used to decorate the symbol.
"Wow this is so beautiful Sasu"
"Not like you Naru" Sasuke said before kissing Naruto. Suddenly their kissing moment was ruined by cheering and claps. When Naruto turn around he saw all his friends.
"Wow from were did you guys come from?"
"Actually we were hiding behind the tree"
"Any way what took you this long Uchiha ?"
"Tch easy for you to say Nara " Sasuke said with a frown on his face for ruining the kiss. With a shrug every one neared Naruto for congratulating him. Suddenly Naruto welped . Sasuke was near him in flash.
"What happened Naru?"
"Sasuke the child. He kicked". Naruto said as he took Sasuke's hand and placed it above his belly .
"Wow Naru it really is kicking"
Being curious every one placed their hands on Naruto to feel the kicking.
"Oii what are you guys doing? Take your hands from Naru" the furious Uchiha said while removing the extra hands from Naruto's belly.
"Come on Sasuke we also need to feel it . Don't be so protective" Sakura whined.
"Tch not in my sight"
With a giggle Naruto said to comfort Sakura "Sis you can come to home when he is not around "
"Dobe you are spoiling them. Don't give them ideas"
"Can't help it Sasu" Naruto said as others laughed at the fumming Uchiha.