Cleaning

When they finished the cleaning it was about noon.
"Pwoo cleaning ends here"
"Naru what do you want for lunch? "
"Hm I want ramen"
"Did Nara also made you ramen? "
"Yes. He made me miso ramen. It was tasty. You should-"
"Then try my cooking"
'Tch. I am sure it will be good than Nara's '
"Ok. So what are you going to make? "
"Just wait and see"
Sasuke made Naruto sit on a chair and went to kitchen. After some time he returned with onigiri, tomato soup, miso soup, and some rice.
"Try this and tell me how it is Naru. I haven't cooked for years. So I guess it will match your taste"
"*eat some onigiri * it's good. *drink some miso soup* this is delicious "
"*with a proud smirk* Now tell me. Isn't mine better than Nara? "
"*snickers * Don't tell me you are jealous about Shika"
"*blushes * No it's not true . Just eat the food before I take it back"
"Hai hai mom"
After the lunch they decide to paint the Uchiha crests on the wall.
"So listen here. Red in upper part and white in lower"
"Do we have to paint this all? "
Naruto points at the endless wall of Uchiha district.
"No need. We only need to paint the front wall since our house is a few metres from the main gate"
"For once I am grateful to God"
While they were walking to the main gate of Uchiha Naruto saw the Uchiha police office.
"What is this Sasuke *points at the building *?"
"This is the police office that my father and others lead. When I was young I wanted to join here"
"It would be hilarious to see you in a police uniform. But it's better than your stripper dress"
"Haven't you still forgotten about it? "
"How could I? Ne Sasuke were you doing stripper jobs to snake man? "
"Shut up dobe"
"So you were"
"If you don't seriously close your mouth I will leave you here. You know that this place is very big. If you lost you can't find the way back. And in night ghosts of the death Uchiha's will roam around "
Sasuke laughed mentally while seeing the frightened look on Naruto and continued to walk. He was satisfied when he heard the blonde following him without any words.
'Ghosts are his weakness. Great. Now I got another thing to scare him'
When they reached the gate Naruto used multi shadow clone jutsu and started working. Since so many Naruto's were painting Sasuke decide to fix the Uchiha crest on the gate.

 Since so many Naruto's were painting Sasuke decide to fix the Uchiha crest on the gate