The past

"*sigh* If that's all then you are dismissed "
Everyone except Naruto and Sasuke went out.
"Now tell me Naruto. What is troubling you"
"Baa-chan when I meet with Kurama today I asked him about my past. But he refused to tell me. Can you tell me my past. I would like to know how mine and Sasuke's past was"
"*Sigh* I knew this day would come. But not this fast. Come on you two. Sit down"
Naruto and Sasuke sat on the chair before Tsunade. The sad look on Sasuke and Tsunade told Naruto that his past was sorrowful.
"So brat don't over react when you hear the truth"
"Hai baa-chan "
"So this Uchiha here was your boyfriend in past. But he had to go from you for his revenge "
"I am sorry Naru. But if I don't go that time my brother would kill you since he knew that you were the one who was stopping me from revenge. When I meet him with you in the town I was both angry and afraid. There he told me to leave you or else he would kill you. But things weren't easy for me. The more I tried to put a place between us the more you pulled me closer. At last I had to injure you to go. I knew you were fine because of the nine tails ability "
"But baa-chan what does that have to do with my memory loss? "
"*sigh* That's not the case. That time you were pregnant "
"Pregnant? ". Both Naruto and Sasuke yelled at Tsunade.
"Calm down you both. Yes he was pregnant but because of the battle he lost his child. Since jinchuriki is very sensitive to their kids Kyuubi had to seal his memories to avoid the out break "
"I killed my own child"
Sasuke looked at his hands. They were shaking. He then turned to Naruto. Naruto was in complete shock. He didn't expect that Sasuke would kill his own child. His eyes began to flow.
"Naru.. "
Sasuke tried to touch Naruto. But he slapped away his hands and ran out of the room.
"Why didn't you tell me if I had a child? "
"Actually he was planning to tell you as a surprise in your birthday. But things didn't go as his planning. Now go and comfort him. He can't go through this alone"
Without another word Sasuke ran out of the room to his house.

 He can't go through this alone"Without another word Sasuke ran out of the room to his house