Chapter Four

Gavi's Perspective

I hate everyone. Why do people have to be like this? Everyone is a bully and needs to get a life, before I do something about it.

"Dude, are you almost ready?" Pedri yells.

"I don't want to do this. Why are you making me do this? This is just cruel."

"Oh please, don't be so dramatic. It will be funny. And besides, maybe you'll be able to pull it off," Alejandro says as he walks past the bathroom where I am getting ready.

What exactly am I talking about? The dare. The stupid dare that my stupid teammates came up with. It happened at practice about a week ago when they were teasing me about how so many girl fan over me and stuff.

I don't get why they were teasing me about it. I guess they were just jealous that I pull more than they do. Anyways, I said how even if I wanted a well-known football player, I would still pull. And apparently, they found this hilarious, and started saying that I have no game or whatever.

This whole conversation ended in them daring me to wear a hat and sunglasses, and to go out to a club and get a girl's phone number, or better yet, take her home. I had no choice but to accept their dare.

But here I am now, completely regretting past me's choices.

If I'm being honest, I've never really talked to girls before. I mean I've obviously talked to girls before, just never in a way where I was trying to get their number or something.

I just don't want to look like a complete idiot and make a total fool out of myself.

"You ready for this?!" Pedri shouts as he grabs me by my jacket.

"I can't wait to see this," he exclaims.

"I can't wait to see you fail and get completely rejected," Alejandro adds in.

Wow. I see that I have some very supportive friends.

"Hey, hey, don't say that. Don't doubt him. I want only positive vibes, ok."

These guys need to shut up.

"Whatever," I mumble under my breath. Are we meeting the rest of the guys there?"

"Yup. We're supposed to meet them at the club in about thirty minutes, so we definitely need to get going.

"What's this club called?" Alejandro asks.

"I believe it's called Moog."

Mae's Perspective

I have to say, Moog is a weird name for a club. The word Moog just sounds wrong. I don't know why, but it does.

As me and Rosa finally pull up to the club, I can't help but feel excited. We look absolutely amazing. Rosa decided to go with an absolutely stunning silver top that wrapped around her body. She paired it with a pair of blue jeans and a white button-up. Half of her hair is pulled back into a claw clip while the rest of it is lightly curled. She topped it off with a pair of long silver earrings hanging from her ear.

My look was a little more simple, but made me feel both sexy and elegant at the same time

My look was a little more simple, but made me feel both sexy and elegant at the same time. I wore a black mini skirt and a small black tank top, which was practically just a bra. Over it I wore a sheer lace long-sleeve cover-up that tied in the front. I left my hair down, but decided to pull a little bit of it back into a ponytail, where I then tied a piece of pink ribbon onto it for a pop of color.

I chose to not wear earrings, since they would probably just either fall out on the dance floor, or get caught in my hair and bug me all night.

As we started to walk towards the club, Rosa stopped and turned to look at me

"How about we make a little promise?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

"What's the promise?'

I watch as a sly grin appears onto her face.

"How about we promise that we'll both go home with a guy tonight."

Ah hell no.

"Girl are you serious? How about no."

"Whattttt. Noooooo. Don't be like this Maeeee," she whines. This girl may be all mature and shit sometimes, but other times, she can be a complete baby.

"If I say yes will you shut up," I sigh, filled with complete and utter annoyance.

I watch as the happiness and excitement fills her eyes once again. Oh how I would love to just strangle her.

"Yes, I promise!"

"Fine," I say as I reach out my pinky.

"I pinky promise on my roommate Rosa's life that I will go home with a guy."

"Are you crazy?? Now you really have to do it! Do you know how serious pinky promises are? If you break it, I will literally die," she rants as I walk towards the club, satisfied with my payback.

So, what did you guys think? What do you think is going to happen? Also, aren't Mae and Rosa's outfits so cute!! Which one do you like better? Next chapter will be coming out Saturday! (4/15/23)