The End

Dear readers,

Believe it or not, but after 60,103 words, we have finally come to the end. Crazy right? Going into this story I truly never thought I would make it this far. I only started writing this story because I had so many ideas in my head and simply had to get them out.

I never imagined I would receive so much support along the way. This has been such an amazing journey and I truly hoped you enjoyed every part of it. Thank you so much to all of you who decided to read my story, and especially thanks to all of you who have been supporting me since day once.

Writing this story had challenges. there were days where I was all out of inspiration and simply wanted to give up. Because of you guys and the promise of providing you with a story, I didn't give up and persevered.

I hope that all of you enjoyed Spain, Soccer, Love? because I know that I enjoyed writing it. Yes, there were parts that certainly were cringe, and some pretty cliche moments too. But I'm hoping there were also parts that made you smile or even made you let out a little laugh.

If I told past-me from about a year ago that I had completed a story, and actual people read it, i wouldn't have believed myself. I have always loved writing but never thought that this would happen. Once again, thank you so much for all the support. I never could have done it without you guys.

As for my next story, I have lots of ideas. It won't be a fanfic or based off real people, so just be aware of that. Keep in mind that school is also going to start becoming busier, so I will have less time to write. I will try my best to get it started as soon as possible. Make sure to follow my account for updates about it!

I just need to say it one last time. Thank you so much guys! I CAN'T BELIVE IT'S OVER!!!!!

Love,

HeartLess265