My First F**k (cont'd)

"I am going to be your first for everything!" Travis traced his tongue down my neck and to my nipples. I'll have to be honest, sucking the nipples didn't turn me on as much as what he did next.

He continued running his tongue down my body. I couldn't contain how I felt, and to my surprise, I moaned. It was soft but so satisfying. I never thought I could've experienced all of those feelings.

He was heading to my lower region. "Are you ready for this?" He asked, and without waiting for my response, he dived right in. His tongue was flicking and moving in all sorts of ways on my pussy.

My insides were turning, I started solving math problems I could've never solved. I was speaking languages I knew I couldn't speak. The feeling was intense. My toes were curling! This newness! This feeling was too much for me!

I think the neighbors heard me but I didn't care. It was fun. I wanted more and more! I felt a build-up! A knot in my stomach that I wanted him to loosen.

He stopped! "Did you cum?" I opened one eye, raised my head then looked at him. He sweating profusely and panting for breath. His face was soaked. He looked as if he had just washed his face.

I smiled awkwardly at him! That probably meant yes to him so he got up, and wiped his face with my sheets. My sheets! And unbuckled his pants.

That feeling just vanished. I wanted to know where it went and if I'd get it back when he was inside me. My mind was racing and so was my breathing!

I looked up to see what he was doing! My eyes widen when I saw a piece of wood in his hands. "Is he planning to beat me or something?" I raised myself a little more! I rubbed my eyes and looked again! 

"What the actual fuck?"

It was his Mandingo. I am not kidding! It was the size of a log. The biggest cock I've ever seen in my life. It was not only long but fat too. I hauled myself back and pulled the covers over my body.

"What the fuck is that?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. He chuckled and then released it from his hands. It hung a little and I did not take my eyes off it. As it dropped, so did my head and jaws.

"Are you scared? Babe, this is nothing! I promise to be gentle with you!" His words were comforting but his third leg wasn't.

"Where is that going to even fit?" My thought process was racing out of space.

He crouched over me, held the back of my head, and kissed my lips hard.

He laid me down and told me to relax. He rubbed and slapped my pussy lips. That felt nice!

"Tell me when you want me to stop!" He moaned.

I held my breath and squeezed my eyelids together.

I felt his hard cock teasing the outskirts of my pussy. I felt an uncomfortable pain every time he would push a little harder.

He constantly asked if I was okay. It wasn't that bad. I smiled but before I could say I was alright!  This wicked person decided that it was okay to push a little harder.

"Ah! Motherfucker!"

Those words came as a surprise to him because he's never heard it from me before.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" He stopped and then looked at me with concern in his eyes!

"I'm alright! I'm okay! Continue, babe!" I felt like the heavens were punishing me.

"I'll do it slower!" He did what he said, and it started to feel amazing! I mean, the pain was still there, but it was satisfying. I started moaning, even though I didn't want to.

"A little faster!" I commanded. Words I didn't expect to come out of my mouth. "Fuck! Yes! Right there!" I was dumbfounded.

Is my body betraying me by enjoying this?

He fucked me faster and harder and all sorts of feelings started pouring out of my body.

"Yes! Right there! Harder! Harder!" I moaned.

I felt his cock thrusting in and out of me! I heard the sounds and it felt heavenly. The feeling I wanted didn't return but he was beyond amazing.

"Can I cum inside you?"

"What!"

____________________________

(N/A) I am so sorry! I know I said 500 or fewer characters but I wanted this scene to end in the second part. I will stick to my word, though! So, did you enjoy this part?

*✅Tell me what you think! The next chapter will be mind-bubbling.

*✅Don't forget to, like, comment, rate, follow and share.