This Feeling

I quickly slammed the door and held my breath. "No! Why him? Why now? Why did he choose to do delivery service today?" I braced my back to the door. I rushed to the mirror, cleaned my face, fixed my hair, and threw my robe over me.

I walked back to the door and held onto the nob. I inhaled then exhaled. I opened the door and wore a genuinely awkward smile. "Daniel! I take it you're here to deliver my breakfast." I looked down at the bag he was holding in his hand.

"Hello, Miss Gibbs! Good morning and yes! Here you go!" He held out his hand and I collected the bag. I took it in both hands and stood at the door. I looked at him. His eyes, those muscles, that body. Another look at him confirmed everything and the nervousness inside me lapped through my veins.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" The last time we interacted, he ran out on me with only, "We are done here!" It was almost like he was an actor in a movie and expected me to mention something to him. I had so many questions but my pride was not having any of his quietness.

"Yes! Sorry! Ugh! You forgot to sign!" Feeling dumber than ever, I laughed and collected the sheet of paper to sign. I scribbled on it and stood there.

He then said goodbye and attempted to leave. "Are you serious?" He turned and faced me. "So you're not going to say anything about what happened yesterday?"

So much for letting my pride take over.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked while walking towards me. I held my breath! He was standing right in front of me. There was nothing, and I mean nothing, preventing me from grabbing that man and taking him to my bed, except for the part where I didn't know how he felt about me.

"Can we talk? It would only take a few minutes of your time." He nodded and I let him enter my apartment. Different ways of how I wanted him to take me with those vigorous muscles had my mind reverberating but I calmed myself.

I led him to my couch and told him to take a seat. "Can you give me a few minutes? I'll be right back!" I rushed out, got him a cup of instant coffee, and headed straight to my bathroom. I was full of expectations. My mind was in places it shouldn't be.

Rushing to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, fixed myself to a quick bath, and wore a short, white T-shirt.

I walked out and I found him staring at my family pictures I had on my wall, his right hand in his pocket and his left hand holding the coffee cup. "Hey, thank you for waiting." I smiled and sat down on the couch.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

"I am not sure how to start but... " I began talking but he interrupted.

"I am sorry about what happened! I am lost for words."

My heart sank to the bottom of the deepest well.

"Are you saying you regret what happened between us?"

"Miss Gibbs, I... "

"It's Sally! My name is Sally!" I said with disappointment in my voice. I bent my head and folded my fists feeling confused and embarrassed.

I approached him, and when our eyes met, butterflies invaded my insides.

"Tell me, Dan! Do you regret what happened between us?" I asked while trailing my fingers down his arm.

He took another step forward and searched my eyes for what felt like answers.

I felt his self-control slip as he seized me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

Our lips only inches apart, aching to touch. My tipped breasts touching his chest as my nipples harden.

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐