Her New Paradise

Walking into Anna's home, not knowing what to expect, made me sentimental. I walked into a room closed off from the inside of her beautiful mansion. I've visited a few times and never noticed that there was an additional door next to the entrance of her family's vineyard.

"Put this on!" She handed me a mask, and without question, Riley tied it to the back of my head.

It was a small brown wooden door that no one noticed until you stepped further inside. Blood-red lights that illustrated pleasure. Obscene photographs displayed in frames hung from the modern walls, and beautiful men with masks and penises the size of logs stood at the side of each entrance.

"Come on, baby! This is just the start!" Riley held my hands and pulled me into what left my jaws hanging from my face. I felt shocked and couldn't believe what I saw. I saw dicks in all shapes, colors, and sizes. There were enough handcuffs that could've been donated to the police stations. Whips, clamps, reins, straps, dicks hanging from the ceiling, and dicks implanted in the walls on the floor. Little toys that took on different shapes and sizes.

Have you ever experienced that feeling? That feeling when you're sitting with your friends, and that sensational voice whispers in your ear, "You belong here!" That sensation poured through the fiber of my being, causing a smile to ripple across my lips. My fingers couldn't help but fiddle with objects I'd never seen.

Before I could've processed what was happening, Anna came to me with a bag in her hand. "I am so sorry I did not tell you about this part of my life. I didn't think you were ready for any of this because... Well, you were inexperienced until a few days ago."

I looked at her and was still trying to process how I had missed all of that. "Don't you think if you'd introduced me to these before, I'd be experienced? I mean, look at all this! I am also trying my hardest to ignore these strong men with masks standing like statues butt naked at the corner of these walls. I am not concerned with that, mostly; it's just the fact that you kept this from me, and I am your best friend." I frowned and turned to Riley. "I'd expect this from Riley, but not you, Anna!"

She held my hands. I am going to make it up to you with a bag of treats!" I opened it, and heavenly lights were beaming from the insides of the bag. I smiled and looked at her. "This will do!"

She clicked her fingers, and at the corner of my eyes, I saw someone approaching me. "This is for you as well. Do whatever you want with him. Take her with you, and be gentle with her. She's new to all of this!"

"May I?" The handsome man who wore a sparkling mask stretched his hands from the dark for mine and led me to another door. He looked familiar, like someone I knew. Those eyes and those muscles. A name popped from my mind to my lips.

"Daniel!" I gasped.

✨✨You know the drill. Type "finish" at the end of this story.

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐