Healing Energy

Several months later,

I got a new job. I danced, and I taught kids how to dance as well. It was my lifelong dream to be a dancer like my dad wanted. One that I was very discreet about because my mom didn't learn her lesson. Every day since we fought, I would see a bodyguard stationed next to my car or they would follow me when I left my apartment and I was fine with that. She had her own ways of loving me.

I bought myself a dog. I named her Juicy. She was cute, cuddly, and gave lots of love. I was walking her one day when I heard a familiar voice call my name. It was Daniel! I was so happy to see him and he felt the same way.

He told me that his wife mortgaged his restaurant and funded a program she made up called "Grand Parts." It was a scam, of course. Elizabeth found out about his extracurricular activities and mine. Daniel was willing to stay married to her and work things out because he loved her, but he no longer had money, and she started to threaten, bully, and torment him.

I heard that, and I told him about what she did to me at school. "Yeah! I knew about that! Anna told me everything and I am so sorry for what she did to you. You didn't deserve any of that."

"Hey! Do you want to grab coffee sometime with me?"  I smiled at him. "I'd love to! That sounds great!" We walked together and continued talking.

On our third date, Daniel took me to his restaurant. He closed off the entire restaurant that night just for us. He cooked, and it tasted delicious. We went back to his house and it was more than I could've asked for.

He led me by my hand to his bedroom and there were sex toys everywhere on the bed. Different shapes and sizes. He switched the room lights from white to red and stood there with his shirt thrown over his shoulders.

"Come to me, baby!" His deep voice sent shivers down my spine. Hearing his "Weekend" playlist in the background turned me on even more.

I slowly took off my sexy pink dress and showcased my curves. My sexy lingerie highlighted every corner of my body.

I slowly walked up to him, never taking my eyes off his, and touched his body. I ran my fingers down his chest and handled him by his waist.

He grabbed me by the throat and smacked my ass! She threw me on the bed, and we sampled almost every sex toy on the bed. The next day, we couldn't get out of bed.

Fast forward to two years later.

My mom has been pestering us to get married because she wants grandkids. We both agree that neither of us is ready for marriage or kids. We're taking things slow. I am still a dancer. He's still a chef at his restaurant and life is sweet. Ups and downs are always there but we're taking it one day at a time.

When he's not at home or when he's tired and I am not, I take that opportunity to explore different dimensions with my sex toys. We have a room full of different ones now.

We might need their love, attention, and money, but at the end of the day, Toys are better than men.

~THE END~

~~That is the end of this story! Thank you so much for reading and traveling this journey with me. I must say that I am sad that it has ended but every story must end. See you next time! You can check out my profile for other updates and stories. Also:

🔥🔥Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐❤️❤️Thank you so much for reading.✨✨❤️⭐⭐