Forgive and Forget

"Are you happy? You've ruined my life and here I thought you were my friend. I loved you! I did everything for you. I was there for you and this is what I got from that."

Anna slowly walked up to me. She ran her fingers through my hair and touched my cheek. Her hand felt so soft. She knew all I needed at that moment was a hug. She embraced me!

"I am so sorry! Sal, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to! You know I love you! You know this! I would never do anything to hurt you! You're my friend and my sister. My pal."

We hugged each other, crouched down on the floor, and cried for what seemed like hours. Everything I've held inside of me came crashing down. My father was killed. I never got to see, hold, or talk to him. Travis, who lied to me. My mother, who never understood me,. It all came flooding in and I let it all out.

We sat next to each other, staring at the beautiful scenery over my balcony.  I had a cup of coffee and she had a glass of champagne.

"I should be drinking that!" I laughed and put my arms around her.

"No explanation is needed from you! You did what you did, and I am sure you had a good reason." Anna looked at me and smiled.

"But wait! You and Daniel, huh? Who would've thought?" I glanced at her with a hint of disappointment and jealousy.

"Bitch, hold up! I know you don't believe I slept with your crush! We met up one time and that was because he wanted to be part of my sex trophy collection. I get why it would look like an affair because we were sneaking around and I guess people saw him going to and from my mansion. He's cute but I like them old, obedient and with lots of money." Anna smirked and punched me on the shoulder.

A sigh of relief escaped from my lips. "I am sorry I doubted you!" I leaned my head onto her shoulders and cried a little more.

She left with the excuse that she had business to run but I knew she was going to check on my mother. "Hey! Hug her for me, will ya?" 

"Huh? Hug who? She smiled at me and left.

My mother was the CEO of one of the biggest companies around the Globe. "Dark Star Enterprise" All I've ever wanted was to spend a day at the beach, where she, father and I used to go.

I wanted nothing more in this world than to be understood by her. Laughing about life, but we're too different but I knew she'd visit or when she cools down. She always did.

I took a bath that afternoon, threw my bag of sex toys on the bed, and chose one to start with.

I even took the time to name all of them. I had about 13 of them. I lay on the bed and started playing with myself.  It closed the door to worry and opened a new door called pleasure.

A few weeks later, I didn't hear from Travis, Ann, or Daniel.

I was shocked when I saw the news that Elizabeth, who was the head of "Be Forward Establishment" was arrested for fraud and embezzlement. Daniel filed for divorce and moved out of her mansion.

No woman deserved what she got but I wasn't too worried about her. I guess Karma was still a bitch.

Riley was the first one to call me and told me to watch the news on Twitter. Believe me when I say I was surprised.

Travis tried reaching out to me. I blocked him countless times. He just kept calling on different numbers. He was fired from his job and his wife left him and went back to America with her family. I'd get messages from her pretty often. Good for her.

~~Everything works out for the best. Sal is a perfect example. Sometimes all you need is a shoulder to cry on. Clear up misunderstandings and live. You might only have one life but you live every day.~~

❤️❤️This is the end of this chapter! ❤️❤️

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

🔥🔥Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐