Enough Until It's Not Enough

Seeing him huffing and puffing like a big, not so bad wolf made me realize that I was too much for Travis to handle.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Alright! Maybe it was the rush of the moment or the fact that I was wet, and he had a second opportunity to feel my nice still virgin-like pussy.

I took pride in the way I cared for my body. I stacked on moisturizers that glistened my skin, body wash, scrubs, and other excesses to make a brown girl shine. To make men stop, stare, or crash. I was that bitch. I had it all.

Can I blame my perfectly gorgeous figure? Was I the reason he came in less than 2 minutes?

Who was counting, though? It was my second time.

Allow me to go down memory lane.

Like a puppy who listened to her master's every command, I climbed into the tub with my hands on my cheek, still feeling the sting of the slap he gave me.

I looked at him with a little concern and incredulity but waited for his next move. He took off his trousers and tapped on his junk as it swayed from left to right.

HOLY MARY, MOTHER IN HEAVEN!!!

The size of his shaft always memorized me. My legs gave in to the trembles, and without warning, I felt the militant, unbridled release from my wet sheath in the water.

He leaned in to kiss me on my lips and continued stroking his rod. Believe me when I say what he was doing to his Big-Boy gave it extra length.

I took a good long look before processing that I would have to take all of that inside me. I was even surprised that it was inside me a few nights before that.

"Play with yourself for me, baby girl!"

Damn! Those words came out, and it made me feel as though I was in a movie. "How do I do that?" I questioned! I will not lie. I knew how to play with myself, but being a little coy for the man to think that he has total control never hurt anybody.

He looked at me and smiled. "Here! Take your finger and do it like this!" I gasped at the fresh rush of pleasure streaming down to my core as his hands and mine gladdened me.

I closed my eyes and continued moaning and grunting at the bliss that was taking me to Wonderland with Alice and that big-headed Queen and the cat with a hat.

Wait!

I heard the sound of a belt buckle, and my heart skipped. I opened my eyes only to find his Wauri belt, making attempts to bind my neck. I kid you not when I say in limited seconds his belt was around my neck and his smile was an aura resembling wickedness and control.

That man was full of surprises! He pulled it a little tighter and attempted to enter the tub, never taking his eyes off me.

Pause for a moment!

I was someone who took full control of every aspect of my life. How was it possible that sex with a guy who snores could've snagged me to the point of submission? Something wasn't adding up, and my mind was completely taken over by the thought of this newness.

Travis had me in his prison of pleasure. I would've done anything, and I mean anything in that moment. He stood me up in the tub and turned my back to him. Slowly bending me over, he tugged his belt around my neck a little harder, causing my head to tilt back, and a harsh moan escaped my throat.

I felt the ache and delight of his full member trolling under my ass and into my dripping guilt.

I screamed and arched my back a little lower, allowing him to get full access to little Sally.

I moaned and grunted at this amusement that no longer ached but turned into a burst of merriment. I smiled and bit my lips, reaching my hands down to touch the numbness of my pussy lips.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhhhhhh!" He yelped

He crouched down and threw himself back into the tub leaving me in an awkward position.

"What the actual fuck? I know this nigga didn't just leave me here hanging! Literally!"

"Travis, are you serious right now?"

____________________________________________________________________________

✔️✔️I don't know about you, but Sally sounds disappointed.✔️✔️

What will be her next move? Knowing how bold and outspoken she is, will she tell him?

✔️✔️Like, Comment, Follow, Share.✔️✔️

✔️✔️Onto the next chapter!!✔️✔️