Outbursts and Impulses

I sat on the bed and watched as my mother marched around my place, picking up clothes and other things from the ground. Anna sat on the chair with her arms folded and her head bent.

A nasty hangover dizzied my brain, and I couldn't help but hold my head.

"Why are you here?" I asked sternly. She stopped, glanced in my direction, then started cleaning again. Ignoring me, she picked up the empty champagne bottle and darted her eyes at me. I rushed over to her and grabbed it from her hands.

She shook her head, passed me, and then walked over to where I hid my bag of sex toys. I panicked, ran, and blocked her at the corner of my bed.

"Mom! Stop! Why are you here?" I scowled at her, revealing that I was furious. This happened before. I was having Déja Vu and tears started forming in my eyes.

"Haven't you done enough?" My body started trembling and I could feel the anger raging inside me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I leaked everything. "You win! You have my life, Mom! You own me now! I give up! Highschool! College! My job! My friends! What else do you want from me? I've got nothing left to give. You win. I give up. Killing my father wasn't enough for you, was it?"

My mom lifted her head in response and then slapped me across the face. My head was still in the direction in which she slapped me.

With tears and anger, she screamed, "How dare you! You ungrateful child! Everything I have done, I did it for you. Is this how you repay me? By looking down on me as your mother. You know nothing! You were not the only person who lost someone; I did too. I lost the love of my life—the man I promised to spend a lifetime with—and believe me when I say, I wish it was me. I wish it was me who took that bullet. I wish it was me who died that day. Forgive me! Forgive me, my child, if I didn't want you to feel lonely. Forgive me for trying my best to not let you suffer! I beg your forgiveness for trying to be your mother and your father. So that you won't have to feel his absence because I do. Every single day of my life. When I go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning. I know how it feels and I didn't want you to feel any of that.  You can resent me for the rest of your life but I will never take back what I've done."

"Wait... What? For me? I moved to escape from your clutches. So I can be somebody! So, I can accomplish things on my own. I wanted to be like you! To walk in your footsteps. To accomplish what you've accomplished or even surpass you. How can I make any attempt if you're lurking in my shadows? I can't even breathe because the world knows your name and I am just your daughter. I started experiencing a whole new world about a month ago. Clumsy! That's what they called me. I was bullied in high school because of you! I struggled to finish college because of you! I left my job because of you! You didn't do any of this for me! You did it to fill that big black hole you have inside you. I hope it's filled! I hope you're content, Mom! You never listened and I don't think you ever will! Please leave my apartment. It's the one thing that I own that you haven't taken over."

She tossed the items she had collected onto the ground and left.

In utter anguish, I picked them up one by one. With tears streaming down my face, I stood up, and in my path was Anna!

~~Wow! I guess we now know why Sal was trying to escape from her mom. Let's see what happens with Sal and her best friend in the next chapter.~~

❤️❤️This is the end of this chapter! ❤️❤️

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

🔥🔥Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐