Imbued with Secrecy

Standing there with no regret, I let the air he breathed circle me. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. That moment was nothing but stillness and pure pleasure pouring in as a result of our affection.

He put his lips against my neck and then dragged them up to my lips, clearly in a state of pure lust. I kissed him hard, and he kissed me. I felt that rippling sensation in my throat, which made me sigh: his lips, his body, and his hair. I've waited all my life to experience this rush of pleasure.

He touched me. Grabbing my ass caused me to let out a harsh moan. The smile and glee in his eyes gave me confirmation that I was what he wanted at that moment. I gave in to his hungry surrender.

I closed my eyes, letting him have complete control over my body, feeling a little self-aware as he lifted my right leg to his ribcage and displayed his finger dexterity.

He tightened his hold on my ass and dipped his finger into my wetness. I moaned at the immediate ecstasy it gave my insides and hugged him closer for balance.

"Yes!" I whispered into his ear. After retracting his fingers, he flung me into the bed.

As the masked man went to the small stall next to the bed, he spoke, "Today! I am not the person you think I am! I am someone who will give you the pleasure you deserve."

He first fetched a pink shackle with fur and handcuffed me to the bed while singing Miguel's "Adorn," which played softly in the background. I caught sight of sex toys in plastic that were there and ready to be used.

I bit my lip at this new-found interest and prepared to let my crush consume me. He then climbed over me. The masked man held out his right hand, putting up five fingers. "Choose a number!" He commanded.

I turned to face him, perplexed, as the next person.

"Time is ticking!"

"Three! I select number three," I exclaimed with excitement.

"Good girl!" He smirked.

After grabbing hold of my legs and spreading them out a bit, he shackled them to the bed.

It was fresh, admirable, fascinating, and all-around overwhelming, but I felt like I had to appear mature, so my mind was racing and I was nervous.

The masked man got down on his elbows and breathed on my wet pussy. He sniffed it and smiled. With his tongue spread wide, he licked my clitoris, causing my back to curve, and a moan emanated from my mouth.

The masked man took a small clamp that looked like a tweezer with tiny straps and asked, "Are you ready to experience something new?" My breathing became labored, and I clutched the handcuff's chain.

He placed the clamp between my legs, sprawled my pussy lips, and attached the straps to my legs. The sex device had a finger-sized hook at the bottom, which he drove inside me, causing me to gasp.

✨✨You know the drill. Type "finish" at the end of this story.

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐