Flower Picking Season

I looked up at him and squinted my eyes. Even though he couldn't see my facial expression, he knew something was wrong.

"Was I wrong to ask that?" He continued thrusting, slowly waiting for my answer.

Even though I never had sex prior to that, I knew a thing or two about it. I had two sex freaks for friends.

I didn't expect my first time to be that special because I never wanted to do it in the first place. My circumstances led me there. I shouldn't have complained, but I just had to take what the moment was giving.

Don't judge me!

Why was I being punished for this? Oh my goodness! It wasn't fair! What if I say no? Will he stop? Will he be angry? I was in so much pain.

"Go ahead!" I said sternly! I rolled my eyes and laid back down. I think he saw when I rolled my eyes! He kept fucking me harder and harder. It felt like I was being fucked from the front, back and every hole on my body.

I grabbed onto the sheets and squealed like a pig. I never knew that I could've made sounds like that!

The next thing I heard was, "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh!" I looked up again, and there he was, shaking like someone threw a bag of ice in his pants. It was weird! I've never seen that motion before. I was memorized! I thought he was going crazy!

"You're amazing!" He mumbled! I was the happiest person when I heard that because I thought he was going to die! He rolled over and pulled my sheet over his body.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!"Sally's pussy kills boyfriend during sex!"

The worst possible turn of events. I thanked the Gods he was okay.

I will be 100% honest! I tried to stand! I tried! My body wouldn't let me! I was dumbfounded. "What did this big mandingo guy do to me?" I looked over at him, and he was fast asleep! Snoring, to be exact!

I crawled back inside, leaving him there snoring!

I tried standing again, but my legs were jello. My apartment was too dark, so I quickly turned on the bright lights. I slowly walked to the bathroom and took a look back because I felt like something was pouring out of me.

To my horror, there was blood everywhere. Little drops of blood where I dragged myself. It threw me off guard a little, but I didn't panic. I took care of it with my swift sweeper and cursed every time I watched through my glass door.

The sound of him snoring really pissed me off.

A few days passed and I tried to forget what happened that night but my friends won't let me. After I told them how big he was, my cock-thirsty friends wanted me to introduce him to them. Of course, I refused. What's mine is mine!

I saw him regularly when I was coming home from work, but something changed. He was a little distant.

"Can I have sex with you again?" He asked whilst driving me home. I choked on my burger. He was blunt! Too blunt. I might die a second time.

📍Thank you for the reading!

📍I don't think she was 100% satisfied with her first time.

⁉️What do you think?

Converse with me. Utilize the comment section and voice all of your opinions.