Our Moment

His fragrance. His dimples. His skin. That man made me forget that the rest of the world existed.

Forget that he was married to my arch-nemesis. I forgot about Travis and swept aside the reality that everything we were doing was wrong.

I heard my mother's voice ringing in the back of my mind. "Don't do it! Don't dig holes you can't refill." My sanity hardened and my body wanted to run but there it was.

His fingertips. His gentle touch.

Washing away every worry like sweet piano music. The way his tender touch caressed my waist, highlighting my silhouette! A desperate moan escaped my lips as I traced my fingers from his arms to his broad shoulders. His tease worked like magic in a strange land.

Shaking the pits of my soul, he gently moved his hands from my hips to my ass, lifting my T-shirt and exposing my thong. His forehead bent on mine, and our lips ached to touch.

His eyelids relaxed when he felt the tension vacate my skin. I rested myself in his arms like his prey, giving him full access to my feelings, my desires, and my longing.

He saw and accepted.

What we felt was more than lust, more than the desire to have him inside me. Scared to admit that it meant something more, I bit my lips. I gently touched the back of his head and leaned my lips into his.

Hesitant, he jerked back and looked into my eyes, searching again for everything that agreed it was okay; feeling confused and gasping for breath.

"Dan!" I whispered.

He pulled me closer and crashed his lips into mine. This time with more passion. His head tilted to the side, his eyes soft and half-lidded. I leaned into his hand and gasped between the gaps of our long-lasting kiss. His soft lips made me beg for more.

Fireworks exploded around me. The sensation of standing on a stage with cheers and applause after accomplishing the impossible darted through my body.

Daniel didn't have to be funny or bring flowers. He didn't have to make up stories to make me smile or take me on dates. His presence next to mine painted my room with colors I had never seen before.

We stopped what felt like hours of love-making. He put my curls at the back of my ear, and we both took one step back. "I have to go! I have other deliveries to make and I don't want to get a low rating. That would look bad for my restaurant." He awkwardly joked.

Catching my breath, I nodded. My face was bright red and made visible by the reflection my mirror showed on the wall behind him.

I bent my head. "I'll show you out!" Daniel walked to the door and left after a few awkward goodbyes.

I exhaled, closed then slid down my door, and tried processing all that happened. I took the food to my kitchen, still in a daze, and began eating slowly.

Flashbacks of what happened sent chills down my spine as I forced my pork chops mixed with salad down my throat.

A pinch of excitement drilled through me, and I started doing my happy dance. I waltz with my plate in my hand to my balcony.

I inhaled, looked around, and then looked down.

There she was!

That shady woman that approached me was snooping around the car my mom gave me.

I became frightened. My hair stood up on my skin and a bad feeling took control.

I rushed out of my door, took the elevator two floors down, and approached her.

"You either tell me who you are right now or I am calling the cops," I commanded, and she stood up and glared at me.

~~This is getting weirder and weirder. We need to find out who this shady character is and what she wants with Saly. Too bad she didn't have enough time to reminisce about what happened with her and Daniel.~~

Let's find out!!!!

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐