I Became His Prey

I was not prepared for what happened next. I heard a click, almost like a button was pressed, motioning the toy between my legs.

Suddenly, I felt a vibration on my clitoris. From cold to hot, then hotter and hotter. There was a pleasing but aching sensation, and that hurt turned into a cloud of ecstasy and sent dimensional stirs through my body.

Initially, my heartbeat increased three times faster than usual. My eyes rolled back, and a sigh emitted from my lips. A wonderful sense of smooth electricity was coursing through my body.

Being a fledgling to this novelty scared me, but gaining knowledge of what it did to my body made me a complete addict. The same build-up I felt with Travis started again, and I was afraid it would stop or disappear, but it didn't.

My insides tightened, and I felt the need to let out a harsh moan. "Ah!" My self-control failed me. I twisted from left to right, feeling the added amusement emerging from being tied to the bed.

My breathing quickened as my whole body started to quiver. Even though I wanted to remain silent, my moans betrayed me.

Out of curiosity, I raised my head to see if he enjoyed watching me the way I was.

He sat on a chair with the palms of his hands clasped together, his index fingers on his lips, his legs parted, and he glared at me with fire in his eyes. I saw flames and a hint of passion and lust. A mixture of good and bad. It was a fight to sit and scrutinize me the way he did.

The scent of him wanting to devour me was pungent in the room.

Those were the eyes of a predator stalking his prey, waiting for the right moment to strike. The moment when it was weak. That instant when it couldn't help itself, and I was his prey. Lying plain in the open, vulnerable and ready to be taken down.

I allowed the intensity to take over my entire body, and I erupted. Completely. My body slumped onto the bed, feeling weak and sensitive, still quivering from what felt like rough waters being calmed.

Still breathing heavily, I proceeded to calm myself, and then I heard footsteps. He came to the side of the bed and grabbed my chin with his hands. He released my right hand and positioned it on his crotch.

I was smart enough to know that he was telling me to be prepared, and I wasn't. I needed to be, but I wasn't. I already knew what taking a big cock felt like, so being scared was not in my ratio, but this guy was different.

He released my other hand and my legs. "We're done!" He glared at me, walked through the door, and vanished.

"What just happened?" I asked, looking around the room. I tried to stand, but I was still weak from what happened before. I walked through the door he walked through and found that Anna and Riley were there with two other guys in masks waiting for me.

"Did you see where he went?" I looked at Anna. "Who?" Riley stood up. Before I could mention his name, I stopped and processed what would happen if I said another word. "Never mind!" I went back to the room to grab my stuff, then left. I pretended to smile and told the girls that I had an emergency at home.

Anna saw through that lie, but she let me go. I reached home and threw the bag of sex toys Anna gave me on my dresser. Looking at them brought back memories from moments ago. I took a bath, threw myself on the bed, and fell asleep.

**For this chapter, I want to thank QuillBot, who helped me with lot with my vocabulary. Also, check out @LuciaSilva "Sexy Playlist" on YouTube. That definitely put me on the writer's mood and helped me with this chapter. Thanks a lot.

✨✨You know the drill. Type "finish" at the end of this story.

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐