Better Than The First!?

"When do you want that?" I asked, wearing a weird smile on my face, still trying to swallow my burger.

He giggled and asked, "How about now?"  I choked a second time! It hadn't even been a week, and he wanted to rip me open again.

"Okay! Hmm..." I turned and looked ahead of me, remembering what happened the first time.

"Okay? Okay! Great! Let's do it at your place. Mine isn't really how I want it to be at the moment!"

I was nervous as hell because I knew the sweet horrors that were awaiting me. 

The apartment stairs that took forever to walk up were unbelievably short.  It took us seconds to reach the door and with every step leading me to my sex doom. 

I was shaking! Travis didn't notice because he was so caught up with ideas of what he had planned for me. How convenient for him!

I tried opening my door, but the nervousness peered through my fingers, causing my keys to fall. Bending to pick it up was a mistake on my part! He clutched me from behind turning me to face him, and started kissing me on my lips hard. "Let me help you with that, baby!"

He sounded like a hungry bear. He was groaning and moaning while kissing me, which made me frightened, but my body was weak to his touch. His breathing. His humongous bulge trying to escape through his crotch. I moaned at the little tingle it gave me. 

He turned all of my fears into someone thirsty for more.

In the heat of the kissing and caressing, he managed to open the door. I couldn't help but detect the butterflies gleaming in the pit of my stomach.

He slammed the door shut and continued leading me. I closed my eyes to try to savor the touch and the deep kissing but, out of curiosity, opened them to find that I was now in my bathroom.

I raised a brow! "Take it off and get in the tub!" He commanded as he turned the shower on.

This is new! My mind was racing. I've never heard of this from my friends, nor have I seen it in porno. I felt more inexperienced and had no idea what would happen next, but I played along.

I stripped and was not surprised to see my nipples at attention, my moist dripping between my legs.

Walking in front of me, he cupped my breasts and felt my lips, then my tummy. Two fingers were all he needed to gently rub the base of my bottom lips, giving my mind remembrance of his tongue.

Gripping my waist. He granted me the opportunity to feel him, putting his hand over mine as I felt what gave me good chills.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? Get-in-the-tub!"

He smacked my face.

The fuck! I felt that! Did this man just put his hands on me?

And like an obedient child, I yelped, "Yes, daddy!"

My mind went to 50 shades of, "HELL YESS!"

🤣💫💥When I said I'll add sauce, I mean it!😊😊
✔️✔️Thanks so much for continuing this journey with me and Sally. ✅️✅️

💫WE HAVE A LOT MORE IN STORE FOR YOU💫

✅️Don't forget to like, comment, and share this story. You can also follow me for much more. ✅️

❤️Interact with me in the comment section❤️

Let's continue!!!!!