Frequent Surprises

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing off the hook. It was Travis! I answered and he continued talking about how he had called me all day yesterday. I sat up on the bed and tried paying attention. My eyes glanced at the bag on the bed, and my memories became fresh.

"I was chilling with the girls yesterday. We went swimming at Humph's, and I came home and fell asleep." Knowing I wasn't a good liar made my conscience sore. "I am outside your door! Please open up!"

"What?" I jumped to my feet and threw the bag of sex toys under my bed.  One fell at the corner of the bed, unknown to me. I rushed to open the door while fiddling with my hair. Opening the door to a bouquet of beautiful Begonia flowers made my heart melt because they were my favorite flowers.

I kissed him on the lips and took the flowers inside. He was walking behind me, telling me what happened yesterday. I put the flowers on the dresser and saw what looked like a big black dick at the corner of my bed that could've been visible to him.

Panicking, I rushed over to him and turned his face away from my bed. I kissed him some more and stepped back. I kicked the toy under the bed and exhaled when I realized that he didn't notice.

Close one!

He hugged me tighter and began kissing my neck. I felt his penis growing bigger and harder on my thighs. I knew what he wanted, and what I had the day before was enough to make a grown woman cry.

I pulled him off me and grinned awkwardly. "Babe, I just woke up! I am hungry, and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. You just kissed me with my morning breath. Please don't make this morning any more gross." He looked at me with suspicion but then relaxed.

Travis looked at his watch. "Alright, babe! I am needed elsewhere as well! I'll... I'll see you later." He opened the door.  "Oh! I ordered you breakfast from Caribbean Thingz." I tensed up, and he noticed. He walked towards me with his eyebrows arched. He lifted my chin with his fingers.

"Are you sure you're okay, Sal?" I laughed nervously and pulled my face from his hands. "Babe, I am fine. I just woke up! You woke me up, and you know how I get when people wake me up!" He laughed, then trotted out the door.

I watched as he closed the door and a heartwarming smile appeared on my face. He was someone who always dressed pleasingly to my eyes. Slacks, button-ups, shiny shoes, and a perfect scent. Travis made me melt in every way possible but a frown washed away that smile when I remembered the last time we had sex.

I was in it for the money but then I fell for him. He was funny, kind, and someone I gave my heart to. He was supposed to be perfect. My perfect guy! Shouldn't I have been satisfied?

A knock on the door took me out of my thoughts. "Travis, I told you I'm fine..." I was stunned as soon as I opened the door. There he stood, 6 feet tall, with beautiful shoulder-length dreads. Those robust muscles that veins covered so comfortably, and his perfect jawlines.

"Daniel!"

***What do you think will happen next? This meeting was too soon and I wondered how this would go. I could feel the awkwardness in my seat. Damn! Let's find out next! ***

✨✨You know the drill. Type "finish" at the end of this story.

❤️❤️Thank you for reading.✨✨❤️

Like, comment, follow, and share.🔥🔥

⭐⭐Onto the next chapter!!!⭐⭐