Chapter 4

"So... How have you been?" I continued as I pulled out of the driveway.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"My mom gave birth in March. Her name is Jinni, she's 18 months old. Oh and remember that Irene woman? The one who took my virginity and the one I used to fuck?" I nodded. "Now she's engaged to my dad and they have a four year old son."

"What?"

"They used to fuck behind our backs. That was the main reason they got divorced. Then she moved to New York, and so did my dad. Then she found out she was pregnant, ha."

"And you're okay?"

She shrugged again.

"I found out when I came to college. I used to stay at Dad's house, but then I joined the TDC."

"You're not mad at your dad?"

"No. It's weird, you know. Seeing him with her, he doesn't even know she used to have my dick in her mouth."

I bit my lip.

"I need to get my driver's license." I told her to avoid an awkward silence.

"What, you can't drive?" she asked me incredulously.

"No."

"I can teach you, if you want."

"Really? How?"

"I taught you how to swim, I think I can teach you how to drive, baby."

She remembers...

Baby...

"Thanks, I guess, but don't blame me if I crash your car."

She nodded, turning up the radio, but we were already in front of the building. She parked in front of it, before we both got out.

The ride in the elevator was silent, as was the ride to my bedroom.

"521... That was my room at my mother's wedding, wasn't it?"

"Yes." I said and the memories of that night came back to my mind.

I turned on the light and she followed me into the room.

"The bathroom is down the hall."

"Yes, I know... I was in here before. I think I fucked your neighbors."

"You're horrible." I said as I grabbed my stuff for the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Um... To the bathroom, duh?"

She sat down at my desk and started going through my books.

"Actually, um... Can you come with me? I'm a little... I don't like walking hallways alone at night."

"And how do you do when I'm not here?"

"I go with Chaery."

"Chaery?"

"My roommate. The girl you insult. I don't know if you remember, but I used to have an eating disorder and people used to pick on me all the time. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't call her that." I said crossing my arms as she stood up.

She took off her varsity jacket, before placing it on Chaeryeong's bed.

"Okay." She agreed and I turned around so I could leave the room.

She walked me to the bathroom and waited outside, checking her phone while I brushed my teeth and removed my makeup.

"Here." I said handing her my spare toothbrush so she could do it too.