Chapter 21

I took the first slice and sought refuge on a bar stool next to my neon cup I had left earlier. The cake was soon finished, but I was only halfway through my slice.

Everyone decided to make the most of it by dancing the last hour they had left.

I saw Yeji talking to the waitress, asking her if there was any cake left, but she had to give her bad news, which made her sad.

"Yeji!" I called out to her and she turned her head towards me, oblivious to the fact that the waitress was now blatantly checking her chest.

I lifted the plate so she could see it and she smiled, before walking towards me.

"You're welcome." I said after she devoured the cake in seconds.

"Hey guys, do you have a pen or something I can draw James with? He passed out on the couch! " Jake asked hurriedly, approaching Yeji.

He had a neon yellow stripe, which looked like a hand slipping inside his pants. I rolled my eyes and the waiter handed him a marker.

"Thanks, buddy!"

Jake trailed off and I turned my full attention to Yeji.

"I want to-whoa."

I laughed as I was about to slip when I got off the stool. I grabbed onto the cup to steady myself, but Yeji was the one who actually kept me from falling.

"It's okay, you're drunk."

"I'm just drunk and I think I need to throw up. Yeah, I definitely need to throw up."

"Fuck, okay."

She took me to the boys' room, since the girls' room was full of people hooking up and the boys' room just had Seungmin and Chris grinding on top of the sink counter.

They walked away after Yeji coughed and Chris reddened, moving away from between his boyfriend's legs.

"Sorry guys. We'll let you have the... Room." Chris apologized and Seungmin jumped on his back as they walked out of the bathroom.

"They are so cute." I said and Yeji opened a cubicle for me. "What are you doing?"

"You said you wanted to throw up?"

"I don't have to anymore." I replied and turned to the mirror, lifting my blouse a little because I felt I was showing too much cleavage.

Yeji came up behind me and ran her hands across my stomach, leaving trails of green and orange.

"Heyyy." I stopped and turned around, dipping my fingers in the blue paint that was on the counter and turning around to trace it across her chest.

"Heyyy." She mimicked my high-pitched voice and dipped her fingers into the paint, before cupping my face and gently tracing my lips with her thumbs.

Then she pulled me in for a kiss, her hands running down my back as soon as our tongues met.

And sweet Jesus Christ, her piercing tongue sent shivers through my body. Her hands were all over my body, as if she was trying to feel every inch and memorize it.

She squeezed my ass and I lifted up, making her smile against my lips. Her hands gripped the back of my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her and she pushed me against the wall.

I ran my hands through her hair and she began kissing my neck, covering Justin's marks.

"You probably shouldn't go through with that poor baby dick." She breathed into my mouth.

"Maybe I like him."

"Then what are you doing here with me?" She asked and I frowned, pushing her away and letting my feet touch the ground.