Chapter 29

Ryujin

Oh my God, that's Ashton Irwin.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

I stood up straight, stroking my hair as I saw James and Ning walk in, followed by four guys I recognized immediately.

"I'm sweating." I whispered to myself and saw Yeji smile, before going to greet the boys.

"What's up!" She greeted and "bro-hugged" everyone.

I tried to act normal as they talked, and pretended not to die when I made eye contact with Luke.

"Who's this?" Michael asked, pointing at me and. Well. Now I was probably a human tomato.

"This is Ryu" Yeji replied and I greeted him shyly. Ashton smiled with his whole face, which made me weak in the knees.

I swear I saw a glint of recognition flash through his eyes once Yeji told them who I was.

"HELLO!" he said and I held out my hand for him to shake, but he went in for a hug.

Jesus Christ smells like heaven.

Then each of them came in for a hug. And if I held onto Luke longer than necessary.

Half an hour later, the whole fraternity was filled with people, music blaring from outside and inside at the same time. There were a few people in the pool and a few people inside, but it was still crowded.

During the first hour of the party I watched Yeji and Soph play beer pong against Luke and Michael. Then I decided to go out with Jake and look for a perfect guy he could hook up with.

He was lying on a lounger by the pool and I crawled into his lap, leaning my back against his chest as he drank his bottle of beer, watching a group of guys trying to push each other in the water.

"What about the blond?" I asked and pointed at the cute blond. He looked familiar.

"Max?"

"Yeah? You know him?"

"We did some movies together."

"So that's why he looked so familiar!" I said and he laughed.

"No, it would be too weird. And our company has a strict policy of no co-workers."

I looked at him with narrowed eyes, knowing full well he was lying.

"What about just hooking up?"
He sighed.

"I mean, I already know how well he can suck my cock..." he paused and I smiled.

"So what are you waiting for?"

"Isn't there anyone else who looks gay?"

"I like him the best. Does he go to our college?

"No, he's not a student anywhere. He's living off the money from porn movies. Basically, he's living the life."

I laughed and he pinched my thigh.

"Just go and flirt with him, I can feel your boner against my back just seeing him half naked and wet."

"Boner is everything to you, baby."
he whispered and I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed under my arms so he could lift me up and slide under me.

"Hold this." he said and handed me his bottle, before taking off his tank top. He already had his swimsuit on, so he took three big steps before jumping into the pool.

I yelped when he almost dunked me, then leaned forward to cross my legs under me.

"Can I sit with you?" a deep, familiar voice asked and I looked up to see Chris smiling at me.