Chapter 12

Yeji was the last to show up, and it got really uncomfortable because she was wearing her green parka that matched mine.

"Wow, talk about uncomfortable." Chaeryeong hissed in my ear as we walked towards the restaurant.

"Shut up." I hissed and Soobin laughed, pulling me closer to him once we entered the building.

Yuna spoke to the lady at the front desk and guided us to a table for fourteen.

"Shit, this is expensive." I said looking at the menu.

"I can pay baby." Soobin said to me and I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"So the finals are in San Francisco this year?" Soph asked, trying to make conversation.

"Finals?" Soobin asked in confusion.

"Yeji, Bryan, Jake and Zayn are on the soccer team and qualified for the finals." Maddie said.

"That's really cool!"

"And your girlfriend, Ashleigh and I are cheering!"

"You're a cheerleader?" Soobin asked in surprise and I nodded. "You have to let me see you in that uniform of yours." He said smiling and I blushed.

"So are we going to travel with the soccer team to San Francisco?" I asked and Maddie nodded.

"When's the game?"

"The 30th but we leave on the 28th."

Then the waiter interrupted us by coming to take our orders.

Yeji was quiet throughout the meal, barely touching her food and Maddie asked her if it was okay, to which she responded with a fake smile and an 'ok'.

By the time we left the building and decided to go relax by the lake so the boys could smoke, it was already dark outside.

We settled on the grass by the lakeside, the streetlights and moon reflecting on the water. I cuddled up to Soobin and put my head on his shoulder as he smoked.

"You should stop by my tent tonight, baby." He whispered, failing though, because everyone turned to look at us.

"Okay." I agreed and sat on his lap, and he stubbing out his cigarette on the grass.

His hands went to my butt and he started kissing me. Ryan let out a wolf whistle and James made gagging noises, so I decided it would be best if I pulled away from Soobin and continued later.

"How late is it?" I asked Yuna who was on her phone.

"Almost eleven." She answered and Maddie yawned, announcing she was tired.

"We should get back." James suggested and after ten more minutes of smoking and talking, we decided we should go to bed.

"Wait half an hour and then come over, okay? Then my mates are asleep." Soobin said coming up behind me once we got back to our tents.

I nodded and he kissed me on the temple, before wishing everyone good night and disappearing.

Chaeryeong and Maddie watched him go, and then Maddie said, almost bursting out:

"It's okay, he's so cute!"

I smiled and walked to the store to get my toothbrush and toothpaste. We walked together to the bathroom that wasn't flushed by a fart. When we got back, everyone was already in their tents, so we changed and got into our sleeping bags.

"Ryu?" Maddie's voice was heard a few minutes later and I turned from Chaeryeong to her.

"Yes?" I whispered back.