Chapter 32

"So, what are we doing today?"

Chris asked that Saturday morning as she came into the kitchen to get some juice.

I decided not to answer her as I continued eating my cereal.

"Max and I are shooting a movie today." Jake announced as he hopped up on the counter.

I arched my eyebrows and he rolled his eyes.

"God, we fucked on screen like, five times Ryu, that's nothing."

I looked at him with narrowed eyes and immediately knew he was nervous because he avoided eye contact.

"Well, I'm going to the gym in an hour." Yeji announced and made eye contact with me. "Do you guys want to come?"

"I'd rather eat than work out." I told her honestly.

She frowned and pouted.

"But I'm coming." I continued and she smiled, obviously catching the innuendo.

"We're leaving in thirty minutes."

I sighed because there was no way out of that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind watching Yeji work out, sweaty hair plastered to her forehead.

I packed a bag with a pair of black Nike leggings, a green tank top, some deodorant, a towel and a hairbrush before putting on my sneakers. Yeji came into the room a few minutes later, picked out her clothes and stuffed them into her bag.

I stood in front of the mirror as I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Ready?" Yeji asked and walked over to me as I fixed my hair.

"Yes. Let's go."

She walked out the door and I followed her downstairs, mentally preparing myself.

The gym was a fifteen minute drive from the fraternity house, and it was a large, expensive looking building right next to a McDonald's.

"How ironic." I laughed as I got out of the car and nodded toward the fast food.

I walked with her to the front desk and looked at her as she pulled out her gym card.

"Hi Alice" She said and smiled at the woman behind the desk.

"Hi!" she replied, straightening her back and pushing her breast out. "Again?"

And okay, now that woman was twirling a lock of hair around her finger, batting her eyelashes at her.

"Of course."

And Yeji smiled, showing off her dimple.

She tapped something on her computer and looked at Yeji from between her eyelashes.

"You have one more entry left. When do you plan to come?" she asked, her last words coming out in a suggestive tone.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, but Alice still didn't seem to notice me.

"Actually, I was wondering if my girlfriend could use the last one."

"Uh... do you have a girlfriend? I mean, sure! You can bring her over anytime." she stammered, completely baffled.

"Actually, she'd like to use it right now." she replied and turned her head towards me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

Only then did she notice me.

Her lips formed a thin line and her eyes twinkled, before an obvious fake smile spread across her face.

"Oh. And your name is?" She asked in an annoyed tone.