Chapter 16

Her nails ran down my back and I arched it, because it felt so good and I wanted more.

Her fingers hooked around the hem of my panties, she pulled them down and I heard her rip the wrapper off a condom, before her sweatpants fell to the floor.

"Mm, you're already so wet for me, baby." She said and I bit the inside of my cheek because her voice was the hottest thing I'd ever heard. "You look so fucking good like that."

Her right hand came between my legs and played a little with my clit, turning me on even more than before. When she pulled her hand away, she grabbed my hips and then pulled me into me, making me moan.

"Fuck." She let out a long, low sound, before she started thrusting inside me.

Her thrusts were hard, but not extremely fast and rough, just enough to bring me close to the edge.

I was sure she was going to leave dark marks on my hips and stomach, but I didn't care. It felt so good inside me. I tightened my walls around her, knowing I was driving her crazy when I teased her like that.

"Shit, ah, do it again." She said and started leaving open-mouthed kisses on my back.

Yeji grabbed my hair gently, pulling me against her chest and sucking on my neck. I could feel she was close because her lunges slowed but became rougher and harder, and her cock was literally twitching.

I turned my head, clutching her lips, and Yeji kissed me, before suddenly cumming into the condom, her onslaught finally stopped.

She pulled out a few seconds later, releasing my hair. I didn't know how to tell her that I couldn't finish and that I was extremely close.

"At least I'm going to finish the pizza." I said and she turned to me after pulling up her pants.

Her feline eyes darkened and she grabbed me around the waist, lifting me onto the pool table and kneeling down. My stomach clenched as I looked down, a triumphant smile on my face.

I leaned into my palm and the other hand tangled in her messy hair. She didn't break eye contact as she devoured me, her tongue quickly piercing my clit. She had me coming in less than three minutes, and stood up after I was done, tossing my clothes at me just as the doorbell rang.

I dressed quickly, not bothering to put on my shoes. She walked to the door and I recognized a boy from our literature class at the door, holding our order.

Yeji reached into her pockets and handed him more money than she really needed, before taking the boxes and closing the door.

"Do you carry money in your pockets?" I asked and she shrugged, leaving the pizzas on the counter. Then she looked in her pockets and pulled out some ten dollar bills. "One day you're going to get robbed and you're going to regret it. You should get a wallet."

"I have a wallet and I use it" She said and picked up one of her tank tops that were in the kitchen. "And I have more money than I need anyway."

I scoffed and she hopped over the counter, taking her pizza on her lap, opening the box. Her eyes sparkled like the eyes of a child at Christmas.

I sat down on one of the stools and she handed me my pizza. We ate in silence, MTV playing in the background, before I finally asked:

"So, why don't you like being marked?"

She shrugged. "I don't like feeling like I belong to someone. And besides, it's kind of cock blocking."

"But can you leave marks on me?" I asked. "That's a little unfair."

"Hey, if you don't want me to give you hickeys, let me know."

"No, it's just. I can't sleep with someone more than once and you can. That's unfair, too. I mean, our-"