Chapter 28

Long chapter

.
.
.

Yeji

Ryujin apparently chose not to comment on my statement, so I simply rested my head on her perfect tits and closed my eyes, my left hand wrapped around her waist.

I fell asleep to the soft sound of her breathing.

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I realized was that Ryu was gone and I had an erection caused by a wet dream about her. The dream was a continuation of what happened last night.

I jerked off in the bathroom and came out of the repeated image of her falling to her knees in front of me. Then I brushed my teeth and pulled a shirt over my head before running my hands through my hair and leaving the room.

I smiled to myself when I saw her in a chair by the bar with a bowl of cereal in front of her.

However, my smile faded when I noticed Justin across from her, showing off his damn dimples as he said something to her that made her laugh.

I want you to laugh at MY jokes.

I thought it was pretty weird that he didn't ask why she was here at the frat house so early and wearing my clothes, or maybe he did, but she lied about it. Or he just didn't notice.

I sat down next to her and she turned her head toward me, smiling. Her smile made my stomach churn and I tried to disguise my fondness by turning to Justin and telling him to give me breakfast.

Ryu shot me a disapproving look because my tone was harsher than intended, but I couldn't help it. He was making her smile and I felt I needed to do that, not him.

"So what are you doing today?" he asked her, leaning his elbows on the bar and looking at her.

Shit, what if he wants to hang out with her or something?

She'll want to do stuff with him, not me.

"Uh Yeji told me she'd take me driving." she replied.

"Oh, cool." he said and didn't even seem bothered by that. "Well, Zayn ask me to clean the pool because there's a party tonight, so I'll see you then?"

She nodded and he leaned over the bar, pressing a kiss to her lips, before turning and walking out of the kitchen.

"Didn't he ask you about wearing my clothes and being here in the morning?" I asked once I was sure he couldn't hear us anymore.

She turned to look at me in the seat and I couldn't help but notice how small she was.

"He did, but I told her I crashed with Jake last night."

Her feet literally dangled a foot above the floor, while mine were placed on the marble floor.

How come I'm only noticing this now? She has always been smaller.
I wonder what our hands would look like against each other.
Or our shoes.

"What?" she asked, obviously noticing that I was looking at her.

"Nothing." I replied and went back to my plate.

"I'm going upstairs to change."

"Do you want to go now or should we wait until noon?" I asked as she got up from her chair.

"It's after noon Yeji. We slept in late," she informed me.

"Good, then we can leave in thirty minutes and I'll take us to your dorm so you can change."

"Okay."

I bit my lip as I looked at her ass in my sweatpants as she walked away.

Forty minutes later we were in her dorm, and I was sitting next to Chaeryeong on the bed while Ryu was in the bathroom, changing.