Chapter 34

The next day, after school, Yeji drove me back to the apartment so I could pick up the things I hadn't even unpackedand go back to the dorm.

Chaeryeong was ecstatic, claiming that she wouldn't even sleep without me in the same room.

The she left the dorm to go to her afternoon class. Yeji stayed to help me unpack my things.

This whole apartment thing seemed like a waste of time and money, and I couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty for putting Yeji through this, but after all, she was the one who suggested it.

"So we're good then, right?" I asked her as I put my clothes on the hangers.

"Yeah?" She replied, confused as to why I was asking her that.

"Right."

"Stop tapping your foot on the floor so hard." She told me after a while of unpacking.

"I'm sorry, I'm extremely nervous about my parents coming."

"It's going to be fine, baby."

"No, you don't understand! My mom is going to flirt with you and my dad won't even even notice and they're going to ask questions and she's going to be critical-"

Yeju grabbed my chin, making me stop with my ramblings.

"Baby. Calm down."

"That's impossible."

She looked at me intently, scanning my face, before a soft smile spread across her face.

"Then let me help you relax." She said and I was confused for a second, but then she pushed me onto my bed and fell to her knees.

"Yeji." I sighed and propped a pillow under my head, looking up at her.

"Shh, baby, just relax." She mumbled and dug her fingers into the fabric of my jeans above my knees.

She unzipped my pants and
told me to lift my hips up so she could take them off completely, along with my panties. Yeji kissed me from my ankle to the knee, then up the inside of my thigh to my slit.

She looked down at me, her beautiful foxy eyes shining with lust.

"You look so good baby, so fucking sexy all ready for me." She whispered and grabbed the back of my knees, resting them on the bed.

Her thumbs pressed against my skin as she pressed a kiss to my clit.

"Fingers or tongue?" She asked.

"Tongue." I said, my voice trembling.

"Yes sir." She chuckled and bit her lip, looking down.

"Please don't call me that." I said,
but my tone died when she buried her head between my legs, arms
wrapped around my thighs.

Her fingertips pressed bruises on my skin and she licked a long stripe along my slit, before she began to touch my clit.

I closed my eyes, biting my lip, relaxing against her mouth.

"Yejiii." I moaned as she sucked my clit into her mouth, pressing her tongue against it, just the way she knew I liked it.

"Does that feel good baby, Hm?
She asked, looking at me, and fuck, she looked so hot when she did that.

"Yeah. Shut up."

She licked her lips and licked a long stripe one more time, before her
tongue entered me, making me
moan and arch my back.

She started fucking me with her tongue, and it felt so good that I couldn't even let out a word but
moans.

I tangled my hands in her hair,
holding it tight.