Chapter 36

I went to the bathroom and after brushing my teeth and putting on my underwear, I looked for a scale. I found it in a closet and placed it on the floor, before stepping on it.

56.5

I bit my lip.

That's a little less than the last time I weighed myself.

I put the scale down and dressed in a pair of jeans and a white blouse, because today was the shoot and I was extremely nervous for some reason.

I made pancakes with Niki watching me, before giving three to each of them and just one for me.

"That's all you eat before filming?" Yeji asked and I nodded.

"I don't want them to see my stomach bloating."

She frowned.

"If you start restricting yourself because of a stupid modeling job, I won't let you go anymore."

"You're not my mom." I told her.

"Yes, but I'm your girlfriend and I'm taking care of you."

I rolled my eyes and finished the pancake, before placing the plate in the dishwasher, then sat at the table and watched them eat.

At 11 in the morning we left the house because the studio was ten minutes away and right next to the park so it was busy, they could hang out there.

Yeji

Niki and I went in with her; to make sure she found the right study and the right people.

We were greeted by the manager, who seemed to be really pleased with Ryujin's appearance and her face.

"It will only take an hour or so, we have three outfits for her and, if she does well, it will be very fast. Can wait for her if you want." the woman said but I shook my head.

"You will be fine?" I asked her and she nodded, smiling nervously. "We'll be in the park across the street."

I told her and kissed her quickly, before follow the woman down the hallway.

"What is Ryu doing?" Niki asked once we were in the park in a swing.

"She is modeling".

"She's a model?"

"Something like? Like in magazines."

"Because she's pretty."

"Yeah."

"And you love her because she's pretty."

"No, I don't love her because she's pretty. I love her because she is beautiful."

"Is the same!"

"No, it's not. Pretty means she looks good. Beautiful means she is beautiful outside and inside."

"Inside?"

"Her personality."

"Oh! Now I understand."

"Then you are a smart boy."

He laughed and I stared at my feet, thinking about the night before.

No, I couldn't forget how satisfied and happy I felt when she was in control. Neither I could forget how when I touched her stomach, she seemed to be smaller than before having sex.

Maybe I was just imagining things.

Approximately forty minutes later, I saw Ryu cross the park to come to us, with a smile on her face and three bags of Forever 21 in her hands.

"How did it go?" I asked and got up to help her.

"It was great! I met two other models and I kept the clothes! And they gave me a business card and they said they wanted to hire me! Thank you!"