Author's Note

This is the 1st Book of the series [Philosophers Stone]

So you see, I've noticed that there are barely any "X Reader" stories when it comes to the harry potter series that don't make y/n fall in love with one of the story's characters. So, though I'm shit at writing stories, I went "Why not try to make one?"

This will be the first book in the series AKA Philosepher's Stone (I am calling it Philosopher's Stone. That is final. There aint gonna be shit like sorcerer's stone around here {No offence to those who use that name I just prefer Philosopher's Stone})

ALSO, y/n is gonna be she/her Slytherin cuz making y/n gender and house neutral will be a pain in the ass and to be honest, I'm making this book more for me than anyone else and I am a she/her Slytherin :)

Sorry to all non-she/her Slytherins

Also, (I should stop saying that) I am aware that at the rate I'm going this might as well be a Hogwarts X OC story. But Hey, Maybe there's a small population of people out there that fit everything I said. I just did the math and if every person on the planet who has read harry potter reads this then approximately 620,564 people will fit all the characteristics I've mentioned.

To those of u who are new to XReader stories. This is a story that goes "What if you were part of it?" There are a bunch of codes that are used to write these stories. Imma list them below for yall. Think of it as a key to the code lol.

y/n = Your Name
l/n = Last Name
h/p = Home Place (country/city/town/whatever is relevant to context)
f/f = Favourite Food
f/d = Favourite Drink

Disclaimer: I was bored as fuck don't come at me. Also, I will probably not update regularly enough :)

Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY