The father

Regulus black.

died 1979 just a yr bfr ur birth which is perfect so he cud hv impregnated someone bfr death.

problems:

the black fortune.

u use this cover after second yr happy with ur cover and ur "proof" which is a ring owned by regulus.

u don't hv this "proof" but hv promissed it

u did the research and regulus owned a ring.

u say u hv it but dont hv it. u use a fake at the moment.

but the cissy and lucy dont know for sure.

cissy is just so caught off gaurd by the fact regulus had a daughter and didn't tell anyone.

but he did die soon after so she says nothing.

while the trio is busy trying to save a black u r busy trying to be a black

u spend the year in the library and unlike hermione who doesnt know how to use the time turner right. u use it to not only catch up on lessons but on sleep and finish work and to get enough time for ur research.

u do all subjects. not very well but by doing all of them ur part of the top 5 of the yr.

U found regulus's diary in second year in the histry section under records of purebloods. It hadnt been touched. It seemed that no one was intrested in reading it ever.

it's where u learnt of him and his death via leaving the death eaters to get something callled slytherin's locket. u payed it little mind.

U learn he owned a ring "The black ring"

U need it. it wud proove ur heritage perfectly.

hence by end of second year you hv a fake but lucy and cissy dont trust it so they decide they need to test it.

now ur looking for it because by end of 3rd yr the malfoys planned to be yourr endless supply of money after testing the ring

ur broke so need the money

plus ur lies of being a half blood need to be covered up.

u learn he lost it here before graduation and hence are ecstatic. there was hope for u.

u know from the diary that it was in hogwarts.

he supposedly lost it in the dungeons.

u'd gone everywhere in every dorm every common room every hallway.

u'd even searched around outside.

by the end of the yr u get side tracked

u still need to find the proof bfr u face the malfoys again but u see sus stuff like

snape making potions in the middle of the night.

u research the ingreadients u saw.

u learn the ingreadient is wolfsbane (helps with werewolf-ness)

u get concerned. was snape a werewolf?

u quickly stop the theory.

u wud know. u'd seen him on fullmoon nights.

he was probably a vampire anyway.

then what was he doing making potions for werewolves???

u searched the potions class one day looking for a piece of wolfsbane. the ingreadient having a healing property u were intrested in. u'd been getting dizzy from the constant time travel and research said it helped.

u were looking through the back shelves when u found it.

the ring had been circled around a corked vial filled with black pepper.

u took the ring off the top gently.

u'd read abt it.

it much like any other family heirloom was said to be cursed.

u though had learnt from regulus's diary that tough it was cursed it wasnt strong.

the curse had a loop hole

It stated all those who were not on the black family tree were cursed.

this was because those who were burnt out had to be cursed too.

this meant if u cud get ur name on there u wud be exempted

u needed a way to the house.

u did research and learnt it hid in grimmauld place but u cudnt seem to find where that was.

u then learnt sirius was near.

u knew he was dangerous but then again he was my only hope to learn the whereabouts of the house.

u eventually learn lupin is the werewolf.

and watch hermione and harry do their thing.

u see the two hermiones there and decide not to intervene

there were already 2 effectively intervening time travelers here. it was risky.

the three parties did not need to meet.

but later u see sirius black ride a hypogriff with harry and u watch where it was going.

u realise that harry trusted sirius which tended to mean sirius was good. and that sirius was right there. u cud get his help.

u watched it land on the astronomy tower and turned back time to 30 minutes earlier going to said astronomy tower.

u go to him and try to get him alone.

u use spells to make explosions in a different direction so harry and hermione go there to deal with it

u go up to sirius right before they fly disillusionment charm still in play.

and pet the hyppogryph so it trusted u

u remove the spel and he jumps but calms when he sees the hypogryph wasnt attacking.

still on edge tho he questions u

u explain how u need to borrow the black name and how that involved the ring.

so u needed to have ur name on the tapestry.

he looked at u and nodded.

he didnt mind u taking the black name cuz he didnt care much for the name anymore.

he and you get on the hypogryph and get to grimmauld not without you getting your broom in advance and leave before harry and hermione return.

Once there you use the incantstion in the diary that adds a person to the tree.

The incantation has three blank spaces.

One who you're relation is.

Two what relation.

Three name.

And at the end of the incantation when you're name is there nd the space for your img is there you prick your finger and drop some blood there.

It won't check your blood it'll just add your image there and apply it's magic onto you magically altering the black family will too........

Usually its an automatic process for kids and doesnt require the incantation and that's there for those who marry in.

But it does the job for me.

I thank srs say bye and tell him not to mention this to even harry or that cud cause problems

He nods and doesnt mind

I fly back on broom and wear the ring as I do throwing my fake off while flyong