Snow day (EXTRA CHAPTER UNEDITED UN CHECKED)

DISCLAIMER:

THIS CHAPTER WAS MY FIRST AND THIS IS UNCHANGED I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING WHEN I MADE THIS I ALSO DID NOT RE-READ THIS SO IF YOU SEE THIS AND ARE CONFUSED ME TOO BRO-

Y/n's POV:

I sat alone on a seat near the forbidden forest watching as kids walk past rushing around with friends. Snow falls from the sky in small flakes and the scene looks so pretty it feels surreal. I enjoy the peace until I notice Potter and Malfoy glaring at each other. Usually, it's just Malfoy that glares while Potter tries to ignore him so this worries me. I look around for anything at all that will help diffuse the tension and look at the snow and a plan starts forming. By the end of it, I'm smiling wide because this will be fun. I scoop some snow and make a snowball. Slowly, I swing my arm back and shoot the ball. It flies through the air landing square on Granger's shoulder. She looks at me confusion and anger mixing to form a weird emotion on her face. From the corner of my mind, I realize she probably thinks I'm with Malfoy. I needed to do something to clear this up but shooting Malfoy will make the tension worse because unlike the Gryffindors he doesn't have tolerance. So I grab another snowball and shoot at Weasley. He looks at me a little angrier than Granger. Fear starts to take over. Did I just make myself the enemy? But in my panic, I notice Granger giggling which means my plan is slowly working. I look at Malfoy, his goons, and the three Gryffindors and announce with false confidence.
"Wizards know what a snow fight is right? How about a friendly game of Slytherin VS Gryffindor" My smile slowly shifts to a smirk until I get hit. I turn to see the Weasley twins and my smile returns.
"I'll take that as a yes," I say shooting one of the twins.
"Oh, you're on!" Said Weasley (not the twins, god is this confusing)
And then the chaos begins. Everyone starts throwing snow and I back out, borrow a quill and parchment and start tracking the score. Am I being fair? Yes. Could I have cheated? Yes. But to be fair I didn't need to my house did me proud shooting everyone with the slightest bit of red on them non-stop. The Weasleys, Granger, and Potter were the only ones able to shoot back which might change soon judging by the way they were being attacked. The sound of laughter rang throughout the fields. I had never felt so at home. Aurora was fun and all but never did I feel like I had a family, people who I cared for, but now looking at everyone I was sure that this was my home, my people, my family.

McGonagall's POV:
I was in my study when I hear loud laughing and screaming. Worried and confused I look out the window. The fields of Hogwarts covered in white, first years and second years littering the fields laughing and running. That's when I notice the Gryffindors and Slytherins playing with each other. I had to see this better. As I rush down to the fields I notice Snape also going there. We reach the fields and see the students having a snow fight. It makes me happy to see the kids having fun and getting along. Snape is about to shut it down.
"Stop it you old prick. Just let the kids play. Maybe this will dull their hatred for each other." I say turning towards him.
"But this is outrage! They're damaging the property." He says in his usually dull voice.
"Fine then. We give the student who started this detention and deduct 5 house points but leave the rest be." I say maintaining eye contact.
He nods in response and we continue to watch. Within 10 minutes they're done and notice us.
"Who started this?!" Snape says angry as if he hadn't been watching them with interest for the past 10 minutes.
All hands point to young l/n. It was shocking to see it was a Slytherin. We take her in the castle towards my office to question her reasons. As we walk by peeves seems to hover close almost interested in her. This could only mean she was trying to cause mischief. This was new. In all my years of teaching not once have I seen a Slytherin cause mischief in such a plainly obvious and lighthearted way. They always seem to make dramatic damage if they're mischievous. By the end of the interrogation I'm impressed because not only did she explain things perfectly but she had a perfect positioning. She said she was practicing leviosa on snow and accidentally hit someone and the chaos began she even tried escaping backing away from the crowd which fit her position being far from everyone around. I would have believed it were it not for peeves earlier. She gets a detention with me and since it was accidental she doesn't loose house points though I'm certain Snape only agreed because she's Slytherin. But one this was sure I was going to be keeping an eye on miss y/n l/n.

Author's note:
Word count: 852
I told you this chapter would happen :)
Now you have it :D

~Author