Prologue

Author's Note:-

If there's one thing I learned from this chapter. It's that I suck at writing 3rd POV so that won't be happening again (until the next book if I decide to do a mini recap).

Just clarifying but I only did this because no normal person explains their past to themselves in their head for no reason. So the only way to not make this 3rd POV would be to break the 4th wall which I prefer not to do.

So I'm sorry that you will be reading this painfully badly written chapter. I can't promise that the other chapters won't be cringe but in my opinion, at the very least, I can promise that the rest of the chapters will be better written.

I hope you survive this.
Goodluck <3

~Author

y/n is 11 years old with 11 year old problems. She lives in an orphanage called Aurora Orphanage in h/p.

She never knew her parents, not in person at least. But she did know their stories. 

Her mother had been a nurse that worked at a small pharmacy. She was known as a very kind and sweet woman. She died while giving birth to y/n. 

Her father was a mystery to her. She was told he was rich but that he didn't work. He was supposedly a nice person, but his wife's death broke him. A week after y/n's birth he jumped.

Life at an orphanage is weird. Sure there are a bunch of people around you to take care of you but that doesn't mean you get taken care of. Most of the time you only get shown care when potential parents come over.

It didn't help that y/n seemed to always be the center of weird disasters.
For Example, there was this one time when y/n was about 7 or 8 years old when she had somehow flooded the whole bathroom without being nearly tall enough to reach the nob that controlled the water supply. She had to do extra chores that week as punishment.

Her weird magnetism towards these kinds of disasters was one of the reasons she never got adopted.
But to be fair, she didn't care if she were adopted or not. She was far too sure that getting adopted would mean an end to all her happy childhood memories.

Y/n had been adopted before it was just that she was always returned to the orphanage within a week or two; and it was all because of her strange magnetism to these kinds of disasters. They always ended in chaos. The same chaos that her foster parents weren't able handle. The same chaos that she always seemed to enjoy. The same chaos that strangely felt freeing to her. The same chaos that always sent her back to the orphanage.

She couldn't wait to be old enough to live on her own. She wanted to learn about this chaos. Figure out how it connected to her and why it always felt like she was releasing something that was otherwise pent up inside.

Little did she know she was about to learn all that and more...

Author's Note:-

Word Count = 597 (Am I counting the author's note? Yes. Should you care? No. Because frankly speaking the chapter itself is robotic my author's note is the only thing here that has some emotion in it. And No you cannot change my mind about this) :)

Congrats!!!

You Survived!!!

Sorry I know it's short. But that's only cause I have no clue how to write in 3rd POV. I'll try to improve the size of my chapters but this isn't even really a chapter sooooo.......

meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~Author