Chapter 19 (Not used)(UNCHECKED UNEDITED) (UNFINISHED I THINK-)

DISCLAIMER:

THIS CHAPTER WAS A VERSION OF THE NINETEENTH CHAPTER AND THIS IS UNCHANGED I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING WHEN I MADE THIS I ALSO DID NOT RE-READ THIS SO IF YOU SEE THIS AND ARE CONFUSED ME TOO BRO-

It was an awkward silence until Tracey broke it, "Hey! Why don't we play 20 questions?"

We all agree and move on.

We decide to spin a glass from the bathroom to see who gets asked 20 questions first.

It of course lands on me.

I sigh dissapointed and making sure I solidify my story in my head.

I had a huge feeling it would be brough up.

"Ok go ahead."

Pansy was the first question,"Relationships?"

I laugh, THAT was a surprisingly normal question and I'd never thought I'd say that before Hogwarts.

1 done, 19 to go.

"Nope. Never been in one till date." I respond.

They all nod.

Daphne then asks, "We heard you were sitting in the same compartment as HArry Potter. Is this true?"

And there goes the normality.

2 done, 18 to go.

"Yeah it's true."

They all look star-struck.

Tracey then asks,"So, What's he like?"

I had to think a bit for this one.

3 done, 17 to go.

"Err He's pretty normal if i'm being honest. Though he surprisingly knows nothing about the wizarding world. Even I know more than him."

I say after a second of thinking and they all seem dissapointed by my answer.

Millicent then had a glad look on her face and from the little time I've known her I could already tell I'd messed up somehow.

"Why are you surprised you know more than him?" she asked smiliing far too wide for a normal person.

And that's where I messed up....

Millicent really would do anything to bring others down didn't she?

Well I could lie and say it was a joke or i considered myself stupid but my pre made lie was far better an explanation and was close enough to true that it wasn't hard to remember.

4 done, 16 to go.

"I er- gre up in a muggle orphanage...." I say hoping for the best.

The room grew quiet as everyone looked at me in shock.

Pansy then spoke, "Are you a mudblood?"

I knew this would happen.

5 done, 15 to go.

"No."

I didn't say what I was or atleast what my lie said I was because well i knew they would ask and I was trying to burn off questions.

Daphne must have realised this because she roled her eyes and in a dull voice spoke, "Well, What are you then?"

6 done, 14 to go.

"A half-blood." I say.

Tracey then asked,"Then why were you in the orphanage?"

I smiled at her gentle tone. At least someone realised it was a delicate topic.