•Same Guy

Chapter 1.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Treachery
              -betrayal of trust; deceptive action or nature.

🪷

🪷

SATURDAY, October 14
📍Mandeville, Manchester                                                                                                    

7:15 PM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

"Mi say it look like mi haffi guh start nyam shit to rass." Poochie exclaims.

Mi convinced say da gyal ya a get off inuh. Weh she mean seh she haffi guh start nyam shit? She nuh easy a Rasta George.

"Yuh know say yuh nuh have no sense doe gyal" I say chortling causing Poochie to join in.

"No girl fi real, cause them price ya cya right a baxide, $500 fi a tin a milk?? Dem cya serious in ya, a must prank" she continues, sobering up from laughing. Her phone starts ringing and she answers engaging in the conversation.

I shook my head and continued pushing the trolley leaving Poochie in the aisle.

My apartment was totally empty and grocery shopping was long overdue so I decided to come to Mega-mart to restock. The reason I waited so long is because I was hardly home anyways and I'd always buy food on the road.

Mi know say dem place yere pricey stills but considering say yere so always have everything mi want mi just aguh work with it. Plus funds is not really a big issue for me right now. As Nanny woulda say, "you reap what you sew" and I've definitely been sewing so mi glad say mi business a take it time and flourish.

Speaking of Nanny call her and find out if she wants anything .

"Wahpm mi granddaughter" Nanny exclaims through my AirPod speakers.

"Nanny, I'm at the supermarket, just did a wonder if you want anything." I respond

Nanny is my grandma. She can cook yuh fret and she eva a fatten up the doll. I'm not sure why we call her nanny still, I just grew up hearing it and it became a habit.

"Nuh really inuh mi baby but you can just carry a supligent fimi"

Nuh matter how much time mi tell her say the thing name Supligen she add a 't', she nah take no chat.

"Nanny one thing with you though you aguh drink a supligen inuh" I chuckle, "Where's Pops though? You think him want nun?"

"Him ina living room a watch him show but just buy peanut cause you know him cya live without that inuh man" she responds, I can hear the smile in her voice .

"Arite Nanny mi soon come" I say as I hung up.

I continued picking up a few more items including a case of vanilla supligen and a can of lightly salted peanuts, then I made my way to the cashier.

"MEK MI COME A MI YAAD AND NUH GYAL INA MI HOUSE AND SEE IF MI NUH CUT OFF YUH BINGY BALLS AND USE E HENG YOU AND DI GYAL!" Poochie shouts through the microphone.