•Test

Chapter 11.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Litmus test
- a metaphorical test used to determine someone's true intentions, character, or beliefs, often by observing their reaction to a specific situation or question.

🪷

🪷

TUESDAY
📍 Air BnB

2:00 AM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

"Mi tell you seh we nah fuck until we deh."

"Arite we deh."

"No, no, no. You haffi mek it special."

"Jah know b?"

"A wah? mi nuh worth it?"

"Neva seh dat...Come here."

I made my way over to him sitting atop his lap after shifting his dick.

"Kiss me."

I leaned down towards his lips and we began kissing.

"Liyah."

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Nice try."

What a man eager fi sex. Can see seh him nuh use to waiting. Well that makes it even worse him haffi guh wait. Good things comes to those who wait.

He chuckled before capturing my lips in another sensual kiss.

I really do like him.

We would make cute babies too. See how far your mind gone.

"Tell me some dealbreakers you have
while you are in a relationship." Tevoy asked.

"Okay...
Firstly, if you aren't a believer of Christ, we cya deh."

"Believe ina God yes, but mi nah guh church."

"Why not?"

"Cause mi nuh haffi guh church fi praise God, furthermore some a dem weh ina church a duh worse dan me the sinner. And nobody nuh holier than them.."

"Okay, Fair enough. I get that."

Me personally stop guh church. It's hard to find a genuine church nowadays. A bay false prophets and hypocritical people.

Pastor literally a sleep with the deacon wife and the deacon a sleep with the pastor daughter.

Sister Margaret chat Sister Paulette seh she love young man and when you look a she that teef weh the lady man.

Ushers a teef out the tithes and offering and the pickney dem a watch blues ina church.

Who nah have affair with them church sister a have affair with them church brother, whether man, woman or the indifferent.

So who am I to judge if someone doesn't want to go to church. It better you worship by yourself sometimes.

"Another thing is cheating. If yuh bun mi we affi leff. Mi nuh care bout no revenge. It simply mean seh mi nuh worth yuh time and loyalty, so I wouldn't go out of my way to continue the relationship just to try and hurt you. Woulda just make me happiness mad yuh." I stated shrugging my shoulders.