Tranquility

Chapter 43.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Tranquil
            - a state of calmness, serenity, or peacefulness.

🪷

🪷

FRIDAY
📍Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora

8:00 PM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

We had arrived at our resort and were getting ready to go to the spa reservation that we had planned.

In all honesty I'm glad that it was nothing that requires too much energy cause mi feel tiaaaad.

Our reservation was for 8:30 and would end at 9:30.

I had already taken my shower and was waiting on the rest of the girls to go.

We all opted for bikinis since we'd be going for a walk by the beach and having a few drinks by the bar afterwards.

🪷

🪷

We were all chilling in our cozy white robes, our faces adorned with clay masks, as we relaxed and embrace the tranquil atmosphere.

We were lying back while these six magic-fingered masseuses worked their wonders, kneading all the tension out of our skins.

Mi nah lie a dem yah life yah mi born fi live.

Next, they retrieved some hot stones and started placing them on our backs, their soothing heat penetrating deep into our muscles, melting away any lingering knots or discomfort.

Before and after our massages, we were treated to glasses of complimentary champagne, the bubbles dancing on our tongues as we sat back and enjoyed.

As the hour came to an end we ensured to tip them.

Dem put dem heart and soul ina dah massage deh mi nah lie.

🪷

🪷

We were now sitting at a bar while we ordered our drinks. I went with a pina colada.

 I went with a pina colada