•Just like Dat

Chapter 35.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Libido
- a person's overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity.

🪷

🪷

THURSDAY
📍INGLESIDE

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

12:00 AM

"Deh pon?" He spoke after opening the door. Taking a puff from his scliff as his eyes traveled my body.

Mine also wandered his as I admired the different art pieces decorated on his bare chest.

"I'm ready?" I spoke. Ready to enter into this relationship now that I know the full. Or atleast the main things.

And especially ready to fu-

"Yave on draws?" His eyes glued to one spot.

Him know already so why him a ask?

I shook my head no.

"Ready fi wah?" He questioned further using his hand to guide me inside.

"Everything. I wanna be with you."

The smile that appeared on his face caused the butterflies in my stomach to have a field day.

"Yuh rate e killa doh?"

"Mhmm."

Right now mi impatient. Cya tek e bagga chattings.

I lifted my arms bringing my shirt over my head to reveal my stiff breasts and the soaking clump of flesh between my thighs.

He stood there admiring me as he slickly licked his lips. Before he could speak I placed my finger over his lips then replaced them with my lips.

I broke the kiss as I directed him by the top of his shorts.

Before reaching the expansive open-concept kitchen, a sudden and assertive move unfolded as he firmly gripped my neck, spinning me around. With skillful precision, he effortlessly lifted me into his arms, my feet instinctively wrapping around him.

Our lips met once more and I opened my mouth giving him access to explore.

Our tongue danced together causing the heat to increase between us.

Without breaking the kiss he made his way to the kitchen as he guided me to the counter swiping the dishes and cups to the floor.

Suh who aguh clean up dat?

He took a nipple in his mouth using his hand to massage the other.

"Fuckkk." I groaned out as my eagerness to have him inside of me became worse.

"Tev. Just fuck mi please."

He smirked and attempted to pull his shorts and underwear down when I held his hand.

"Yuh nuh haffi tek off uh underpants dat aguh tek too much time." I said after pulling it through the opening in the front.

"Mumma transform tpc." He spoke amused.

He placed two fingers in me and I squirmed under the feeling.

"How yuh aguh tek big hood if two finga a mek yuh gwaan suh?"