•Who Dweet?

Chapter 24.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Vendetta
            - a prolonged and bitter feud or conflict, often characterized by a desire for revenge or retaliation against someone who has wronged or betrayed you.

🪷

🪷

TEVOY'S POV:
📍MORANT BAY

4:45 AM

We drove towards the given location and was only three minutes away according to the gps.

"We a leff dem or wa?" Chippy asked.

He was referring to whether or not we'd allow them to live.

"Mek we see nuh. Mi nah guh wid the intention fi kill nuh body but if dem slip dem slide."

"Ah mi fada."

We rounded the corner and parked in front of the house.

We got out of the vehicle strapped and ready. I closed the car and we went around the back to enter.

Watchya.

A whole flock of chickens started flapping their wings and making noises.

Looking to my left I spotted three dogs none of which made a sound.

If mi laugh today ya. So a the fowl dem a guard the yaad?

A rooster then crawled out of the zinc structure and started crowing.

"A fuss yah see fowl dawg? Come on nuh."

I couldn't help but laugh at the face he was making. Jah jah

Cya you seh yah gunman. Gunman nuh laugh inuh boss.

Suck yuh mada and shet up.

I held my gun as we approached the door. Chippy turned the knob but it wasn't open. I used the end of an item on my car key to open the door.

"Yuh dangerous inuh chaagie. How you open dat suh quick."

Why him nuh shut up?

We stepped inside the house splitting up and pointing our guns around every corner.

Entering the master bedroom I found Giovanni, his girlfriend and child asleep.

I walked over to the side of the bed making sure to be quiet. I didn't want to wake the child.

With a swift motion, I rested the cold nozzle on his lip and he immediately woke up, his eyes bulging through his face.

Placing my finger on my lip I signaled for him to get up. As if with the movement of the bed his girlfriend woke up too, her reaction similar to the one he had a few seconds before.

I mouthed that she should follow and though hesistant she complied.

Chippy then entered the room and they both started begging.