•Unfair games play twice

Chapter 22.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Reprisal
- an act of retaliation or revenge, typically carried out in response to a perceived wrong or injury. I

🪷

🪷

FRIDAY

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

"Ja'Aliyah... mi tell you a ting already b. Mi never did a cheat. A mi breggin carry wa catty ina the car and dem do them dirt and she leff her draws"

Jaheim's statement has been replaying in my head for some time now.

Mainly because the exact situation is reoccurring in my current relationship. Well past because fuck dat nigga.

I roughly wiped my tears leaving one hand to guide the wheel.

A wa fool the boy tek mi fa inuh. Mi know him himself neva believe weh him seh bout she left her draws. The fuck.

Me is not a fucking man mascot. As from tonight mi nah guh be no nigga peace. Fuck all a dem.

Mi aguh be everybody karma.

I drove into my apartment complex and gathered my belongings from the car and made my way to my floor.

I packed the things away and stopped in front of a mirror in shock.

The dutty man handprint had been dominant in my face as if it was one with my skin.

Down to the very details of his hand slightly showed on my cheek.

I could hardly feel that side of my face it was red and swollen and hurt like hell.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I inspected my skin.

I'd been violated by my so called boyfriend.

What kinda man put dem hand pon dem ooman?

I took a picture to send to Dom but decided against it.

Me wah be the one fi fuck him up.

I decided on taking a shower, so I covered my hair with a shower cap and removed my clothes then made my way to the bathroom.

Today has been just a fucking shit show.

My eyes welled up once more and I allowed the tears to fall. I cow bawled in the shower like I'd just heard about the death of someone close to me.

Mi genuinely hurt.

Love nuh mek fi me a bombo.

I spent about an hour in the shower and got out shortly after.

I got dressed in a sweatpants and a tank top and curled up on my bed under my blanket.

I inspected my face that had gone down drastically and was now slightly swollen but still red. You couldn't be able to tell that I was assaulted though. It just looked like I'd just woken from a nap.

Assaulted sound serious though.

That is exactly what it is. The man even threaten fi kill yuh. Betta thank God you are alive.

Tears welled up in my eyes for the umpteenth time today.

Mi tiad fi bawl ova fucking man.

When this aguh end.