•Update

Chapter 3.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Dish
              -as a verb means to gossip or share juicy information or rumors, especially about other people's personal lives or secrets.

🪷

🪷

Sunday
📍Housen Heights (Home)

11:20 PM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

After wiping out my shop and doing other things here and there I decided to come home and take a shower. I've been studying for mid-term for about 12 hours now with no breaks. I'm about to make some cereal and call it a night. Being exhausted is an understatement.

🪷

🪷

Monday
📍Swaby Drive, Marshall's Pen

10:00 AM

"Hey baby."

"Hi mommy." I responded while walking into my mommy's house, my former home.

I moved out about a month ago and decided to start living on my own. I wanted to experience living alone as well as having more personal space.

Not that this house was toxic or anything like that. Additionally I really love being independent, it was always something I'd talk about growing up.

I'd always say I would move out of my mom's house at 18. One thing still rent and bills nuh cheap a bbc. I pay $35,000 per month for my 1 bedroom condo, well... my (grand) uncle pays $35,000 as well as the total of my bills. He doesn't have any kids so he treats mommy and I like daughter and granddaughter. Even though I insisted that it was okay and he didn't have to, he also insisted that he wants to.

Uncle Cleo is well off, he served in the army for 20 years and he does real estate now. He isn't married and like I said before he doesn't have any kids. So he just spends all his money on mommy, Ji-Ji and I.

My bills sum to around $15,000, including water, wi-fi and light. Then I'd only be responsible for buying food.

Not bad since on average I make 28,000 daily doing lashes for 4 customers at and on a busy day I can do up to 7 customers.

"How you neva tell me say Poochie and Jerome leff?" Mommy questioned giving me a side eye.

"Who tell you that?"

"Nuh mommy, she call me last night a tell me say Donna say Poochie and wan girl get ina fight because apparently the lady go a Poochies house and a cuss bout she a Rapist and she and her raper man aguh a jail."

"A lie!" Weh she mean by lady go a Poochie house? especially with that argument. So Kayla really still a tell lie? "Mommy nothing nuh guh so." I responded while walking into the living room to join her.

"Mek me tell you wah happen. So me and Poochie deh a Mega-mart Saturday evening right. That a after me leave your shop. So we ina the supermarket and she get a phone call, turns out Jerome deh a her house but him carry wan girl there. So Poochies now pick up the ropes and start gwaan bad. Which anybody woulda start gwaan bad because why you have gyal ina mi house?