•Tea

Chapter 5.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Disillusioned
              -discovering that someone or something is not as good as one had believed or hoped.

🪷

🪷

WEDNESDAY
📍Kingston

12:13 PM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

"Mi hungry." Poochie stated as she searched through her handbag for something.

Weh mumma a search fah suh long?

...ar virginity

"Girl why you neva seh you hungry look how much food place mi pass. You nah guh get through ina dem line yah now inuh." I answered as I drove onto Campus.

"Mi neva hungry when we a pass."

"Mchtt. Then you aguh pressure mi now fi follow you ina dem everlasting long line yah."

"Glad you know."

I parked my car and we got out and headed to our friend Krista's dorm.

Allison and I decided that we wanted to stay in Manchester. That's where my clientele was based and I also want to be around my family more hence why I decided to attend most classes online.

Allison on the other hand lives in a two bedroom house that her dad pays rent for. So she decided to stay instead of living here. Mi actually think him buy it and nah tell her tho.

Additionally her clientele is also based here. Both of us have a good number of clientele from our high-school and other high schools as well. Cause you know how word spread especially inna school.

Poochie literally do a whole family nails for an event about two weeks ago and some of them came to me to get their brows and lashes done.

I do lashes and brows and Allison does nails. She is home-based though so she transformed the other bedroom into a nail studio. The place neat and cute mi nah lie.

We walked up the steps to Krista's dorm who was already at the doorway waiting for us

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" She screamed running towards us engulfing us in a hug.

"Bomboclaat!" Poochie exclaimed

"Yah guh buss mi ears drum bredda?" I asked hugging her back.

"Sorry, a just that mi excited. Mi miss unu yf bro. unu need fi start dorm."

"Maybe next year."

"That's a hard maybe."

We talked some more catching up until Krista had to get to her next class. So now Poochie and I were in the line at The Spot.