•Hooked

Chapter 2.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Serendipitous
-a fortunate and unexpected encounter, often leading to the beginning of a romantic relationship.

🪷

🪷

SUNDAY
📍Housen Heights (Home)

5:00 AM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

The morning is so damn cold, and I'm still so freaking tired. Mi deven want get up out a mi bed. I swear. However I have a customer to do at 6 and a test next week Monday and I have to go on campus to do it, and mi nuh strt study yet.

As I sprung out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, I decide to check my recent messages and scroll through Instagram. As I respond to a few messages I notice that my customer for today cancelled their appointment. Kmt.

Jeezam man, mi know seh mi just a complain seh mi wah stay inna mi bed and sleep but at the same time money haffi make. Chro shit man.

Getting off the toilet I made my way to the shower and decided to wash my hair since I had the time anyways. I moisturized, exfoliated, cleansed my face and brushed my teeth before making my way to my bedroom. I lotioned my skin and got dressed in a pink flannel tank top with matching lounge shorts. I look sexy and feel comfy, #bestcombo.

Hmmm wah you aguh eat now? Mi nuh know neither enuh, can't make my mind up. Arite come we guh look and see.

Opening the fridge I decide on scrambled eggs with waffles, a fruit salad on the side and a glass of apple juice.

Honestly mi nuh know how people prefer orange juice over apple juice. Orange juice bitter asf.

🪷

🪷

6:57 AM

After eating, taking my vitamins and hydrating I got back in bed and watched some of Nicki and Kylne's YouTube videos.

Aye Kylne a joker inuh no sahh, weh the man mean by when she lock her mouth him coulda swear say she smell shit. Woiiee, Klyne a drama man I swear.

I'm laughing hysterically now, they are just too funny. I want to recreate some of these pranks with my significant other.

Step 1: Get a significant other. lol not funny.

Honestly still mi nuh want no man right now yaa man. Dem man ya a wicked and if a pleasure mi a look Mi have mi finger and mi rose, I'm quite fine.

*PING*
A new message comes in distracting me from my thoughts.

***WHATSAPP MESSAGE*