Save

Chapter 36.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Crisis
- a time of intense difficulty, trouble, or danger, often involving a crucial or decisive moment that requires immediate action or resolution.

🪷

🪷

FRIDAY
📍INGLESIDE

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

2:50 AM

"Wa?"

My hands flew to my mouth in shock as the realization of what was possibly unfolding sank in.

"Talk nuh Ja'Aliyah. Kay-Anna who??" He got up and looked down at me.

Lawd gosh. Why me chat suh much man.

"Her boyfriend. A wah? Wah him duh?"

"Fuck." He walked away running his hand through his hair.

"Yuh sure?" He asked for confirmation.

As I hastily entered the group chat, anticipation pulsed through me, eager to catch a glimpse of the picture she had sent. With a click, the image materialized on my screen, and my breath caught in my throat.

It was him. It was the same guy. Even though I was unable to see most of his face his piercing eyes and locked hair were unmistakable.

With a racing heart, I found myself turning the screen allowing Tevoy to see.

"Him yes." Is all he said confirming my suspicions.

With trembling fingers, I pressed the call button to Kay-Anna's number, my heart pounding like a drum in my chest, each ring amplifying the intensity of my anticipation.

The seconds stretched into eternity as I waited for her to pick up, the silence on the other end echoing louder with each passing moment.

My mind raced with possibilities, Jesus please nuh mek nothing duh her.

Regardless of the short space of time I've known her, I grew to love her. We built a bond.

A mi sista in law dat.

🪷

🪷

TEVOY'S POV:

E man use mi sister fi get to mi to p-ssycla—t.

Up till yesterday mi talk to Kay and she nuh mention seh she gone nuh weh wid man.

Mi not even did know seh she get man.

"Yo." I spoke through my phones microphone.

"Weh yuh seh fi gwaan."

"Yave e dawg location?"

"Yah."

"Send mi and page him immediately. Mi want him alive. Go wid caution him ave Kay-Anna."