•Vibe

Chapter 23.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Exuberant
- full of energy, excitement, and enthusiasm. It conveys a sense of high spirits and liveliness.

🪷

🪷

SATURDAY

Ja'Aliyah's POV:
📍UWI CAMPUS

10:15 AM

"Morninggggggggg." Krista screamed from the opposite bed.

Dah loud gyal yah man.

"Girl mi nuh know how you always happy inuh." I laughed throwing my pillow towards her.

Mi love dah gyal yah nah lie. Whenever I'm upset or down or any emotions that I'm feeling that I'm not content with, I can just come around Krista and trust and believe seh she aguh have me laughing or smiling.

I told her what went down between Tevoy and I last night. I cried and she consoled me. Then we bun two weed and got lit.

My fren dis fi life inuh.

Even though we don't talk every single day she is still one of my best friends and will forever be as long as she nuh fuck it up, cause mi nah guh do dat.

Poochie and I were close yes, but it was mostly because we were cousins and grew up together. I'd honestly never would have chose her to be my friend if she was a random girl.

Mi cya tek the way how she just accept certain things no matter how much time you drill it in her head.

I hate to see her getting hurt and she keeps allowing it to happen because she stubborn. That shit really stresses me out, but all in all mi love her with all my heart still. No body cya talk to her too ruff and yuh nuh hear my mouth.

Enough about her though...So I included the part where the dirty man almost box off the skin offa mi face too.

She expressed that he was totally wrong and if she was there she woulda make the two a we gang him.

But... she also expressed that she would've reacted in the same way he did, because that's his mom.

Looking back at it now I was really wrong. I shouldn't have told him about his mom, especially repeatedly. He was calm about it until I repeated it.

I probably would've done the same or worse if someone had told me about my mom. Mi love mi mother to death so mi nuh fraid fi dirt a boy fi her.

Even if I'm not able to do it on spot I would've found some way to get my lick back.

I honestly feel like I had my right and gave it away when I told him about his mom. A just mi mouth a mi problem because when I'm angry I say anything that comes to mind. Whether or not I know it'll deeply affect whoever.

The worst part about all of this is he came to me with the truth and I overdid it. I really overreacted.

Even if mi did aguh leff him mi Neva haffi rail up suh.