•Accept dat

Chapter 34.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Detain
- to keep someone in official custody, typically for questioning, investigation, or legal reasons.

🪷

🪷

WEDNESDAY
📍Mandeville Police Station

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

9:00 AM

Deh a station from afta seven and a nine o clock now. Apparently dem a tell mi seh mi dem aguh detain mi fi harassment and all sort a fuckry.

But dat nuh have nothing fi duh wid me stills.

I honestly was not worried and I was standing my grounds.

Mi Neva trouble this girl a she come trouble me suh mi not even know why mi deh here.

"Come Liyah." I looked up to the familiar voice to meet the face of my mother's best friend.

He was a police officer.

Mi vex wid him inuh cause him shouldn't even mek mi deh ya suh long.

"A fren ting?" Samoya asked.

Both her and Charity concealed their heads with hats.

Hope smaddy grab e two a dem and run.

Mi hope it nuh grow back. Mi sick and fucking tiad a dem now man.

The officer from earlier was questioning the three of us about what had taken place the day before.

Mi know ya wonder weh Poochie. Apparently they went to her apartment and she was not there.

The girl well wrap up wid ar man deh now.

I got up from the desk and ignored her comment before following behind Uncle Duncan.

"Every ting aguh gov yere? Nuh worry yuh self bou nothing mi have it well covered." He spoke with outstretched arms.

"Thanks uncle. I spoke returning the warm hug.

"Yuh mommy outside a wait on yuh."

"Okay." I responded as I broke away from the hug turning in the direction of the door.

Links really run Jamaica inuh. Mi know nothing nah come out a dis.

"Weh dem seh happen?" My mom spoke as soon as I entered the car.

I had already told her about yesterday's activities and she had seen the videos for herself.

Let's be honest though who hasn't?

"One a the man dem seh me can get charged fi aggravated battery."

I discussed the situation with my mom for a few minutes before she called her sister to explain what she should talk to Poochie about.