•IDG1F

Chapter 21.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Infidelity
- a breach of trust within a romantic relationship, typically involving one partner engaging in emotional or sexual interactions with someone outside of the relationship.

🪷

🪷

FRIDAY
📍Ingleside (Tevoy's home)

11:o0 AM

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

As early as the morning be this ya boy ya nuh stop text dung mi phone. I swiped up the messages that Jaheim has been sending.

From earlier this week he's been texting me one and two time but since yesterday it's been pretty consistent. He's been having a whole conversation in my dm.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"How comes mi Neva yet hear yuh seh nothing bout yuh mommy? Or even introduce we?"

He was silent as if thinking about what he should say next.

Mussi aguh seh mi nuh reach dah stage deh yet.

Lmaoooo.

Stop gwaan like anuh basically the same thing you do.

Matter of fact you even introduce him to your mom yet?

"Whol' on babes." He spoke answering his ringing phone and exiting the room.

Mek mi come guh bathe cause mi have two lash fi duh.

I went to do my morning routine and got dressed in my work shirt and a pair of ripped jeans along with my black marble crocs.

My man offered to carry me to work so I was gonna be a passenger princess for today.

🪷

🪷

3:34 PM

I was through with the sets and was now waiting on Tevoy to get here. Mi wah some Wendy's.

When he arrived I asked him to bring me there and he got me everything I wanted.

I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich no tomatoes and a chili cheese fries and a strawberry lemonade for my drink.

He paid for my meal and we headed to his house.

"Have a pree fi show yuh when we reach home b."

"A sumn bad?"

"When mi tell you, you can be the judge of that."

"Cho. Weh you bother mention it fah then? Now you a mek mi anxious."

"Jah know? It all depends pon how you react b."