Double Homicide?

Chapter 53.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

TW⚠️: The following content contains themes of suicide‼️

🪷

🪷

Tevoy's POV:

I looked at my girlfriend expectantly waiting for a reply but she seemed totally out of it.

Too occupied with what she was writing.

Writing?

I looked at the paper in my hand and looked back at the paper in Ja'Aliyah's lap.

My eyes shifted to hers and I knew something was seriously wrong.

"Cho bomboclaat! B doh duh nun please we can talk bou this yere? wait poh mi." I spoke frightened at a loss for words.

I immediately ran out of the house and got in to my vehicle speeding next door.

Bolting into the yard I tried opening the door but it was locked and I had left my keys.

I called out to my sister but she didn't answer, without a second thought I pulled my gun and shot at the door causing it to open.

I ran inside and stopped shocked as I saw my baby sister hanging from the living room ceiling as her body fluttered.

I watched as she struggled but was unable to move, I physically could not.

Realization finally slapped me when she started groaning and I snapped back into action quickly lifting the ladder that laid by her feet, climbing on it to reach her leg.

I quickly lifted her foot and unwrapped the cord from her throat.

Her breathing was low and she tried speaking.

"Sssshh. You aguh mek it."

I flung her over my shoulder and ran to the car speeding off in the direction of the hospital.

"Yo!" I shouted through the phones microphone.

"Ypree dawg mi deh yah a carry home Pops."

I knew he said that to alert me that he wasn't alone.

"Chaagie gwaan guh check poh Liyah now, mi deh poh mi way a hospital wid Kay."

"A wah gw-."

I hung up the phone giving my full attention to the road as I pressed on my horn and turned my four way on speeding through the town.

In about three minutes I had arrived at the hospital.

I blew my horn causing people's attention to where I was at and porters came to my sister's aid.

She was hurriedly pushed into the hospital after they placed an oxygen mask on her.

Jah Jah.