•Violated

Chapter 4.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Sexual Assault
              - any unwanted sexual activity or contact that happens without the explicit consent of the victim.

🪷

🪷

TUESDAY
📍George's Valley, May Day

1:30 PM

"Mommy which part you want me pack dem yere?" I asked shouting to my mom that was outside speaking to a customer.

"Put them beside the Malta Liyah." She responded.

After packing out the rest of the V-Soys I was now opening another case of pepsi to continue stacking the shelf below.

"Uh cya bend ova pon me so browning? You look like you ride buddy good."

I looked behind me to find a drunk male who was standing at the entrance of store looking directly at me.

Wah duh dah ole foot yah man?

"Mchttt. Sir you want something?"

Why this man choose so early fi come perplex mi tranquility. Mi know fi him buddy well wither up deh now, dat shit cya stand up none a tall bout mi look like mi ride buddy good.

And guh see e lil fucka a church Sunday morning.

"Yeh...you!" he responded loudly as he approached me taking long strides.

"Doh touch mi inuh." I said standing up as I backed up holding the knife I was using to open the cases.

"Anuh touch alone mi wan touch you...mi wah fuck you too." he responded grinning as he stretched his hands towards me.

I swung the knife attempting to move his hand which resulted in his blood splashing everywhere.

"Suck hood gyal a chop you just chop mi." He said now frantically, his eyes bloodshot red as he used his other hand in an attempt to box me.

"If you think yuh bad yuh put yuh BLOODCLAAT hand pon her and see if mi nuh finish the job and cut off the two a dem."

We both looked in the direction of the voice where I saw my cousin walking over to us.

"Gwaan to mommy Ali."

I walked off but stopped at the entrance to watch what would transpire.

"Mi nuh do nothing inuh boss, mi just ask her how much fi the pepsi and she a gimmie attitude next ting-"

His sentence was cut short when my cousin Dominique whipped out his strap and knocked the man in his head.

Him knock the man ina him head like rabbit to rass.

"True a mi aunty place mek mi nuh duppy you right yassuh yere dat! but just know seh the clock nah strike 12 and mi nuh dweet."