•Pretty Gang

Chapter 29.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Pretty
            - attractive or pleasing to look at, often in a delicate or charming way.

🪷

🪷

FRIDAY
📍Home

12:00 PM

TEVOY'S POV:

Macka had linked us with the information he found about all of Swifty's cousins and second cousins who were all in fact alive and well.

None of them knew us and we didn't know them.

Our second thought was his "cousin" must've been a close friend but who dat now?

I thought intensely when my mind instantly ran back to the shooting at his birthday party.

A haffi him.

But he didn't retaliate or try to calm the situation when it was taking place.

Affi guh look into dat.

My thought was interrupted when I received a text message from Knockist that only stated, "A todeh inuh mi fada."

Dat mi wah hear.

A wonda if mi an ova dweet but I have come to the conclusion that it is a very necessary course of action.

Yuh fuck wid don ooman and yuh get gunshot. Dat a dat.

We agreed to meet in person and discussed how the events would take place.

Kay Anna had informed me that along with Ja'Aliyah the rest of them were going to a his party today.

Luv dat. Now I was able to ensure she'd stay safe without her suspecting any foul play.

I also made it my personal duty to get a car from my car mart so Kay Anna especially wouldn't have noticed my vehicle.

I parked near the area their vehicles had been.

Now we wait.

🪷

🪷

The party had ended and the crowd scattered around the place as they exited the venue onto the parking lot.

I immediately spotted Kay- Ana and my eyebrows furrowed.

Weh the fuck ar clothes deh. Weh the fuck the whol a dem clothes deh?

My eyebrows instantly grew more when I didn't see Ja'Aliyah walking with them.

A cya him she gone wid.

I waited a few seconds and decided to go over to them when there was no sign of her. As I was about to exit my car my eyes found a short figure hurrying through the crowd.

A wah happen and weh the fuck ar clothes deh? 3/4 of her ass was exposed.

Instantly I held onto my gun at my waist as I examined her face and her wandering eyes.

Dominique's girl suddenly stooped down and I immediately looked away when I realized what was happening.

A few minutes later my eyes settled back on them.